[Poll] Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

• Yes, those fatherless girls are really embarassing the other honourable Xalimos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Yes, their self-hate has reached new levels. Only adoon coons can compete with these beasts

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest wit
No, I'm convinced Somalis are the most triggered demographic in the world.

For Twitter to continually cause such mayhem as I've seen, with no difference in Twitter content to explain away why it doesn't have the same affect on other demographics, the only explanation I can think of is in the temporal lobe of the Somali, within the amygdala, home to the emotive feelings of lack of control and the function of fear, there is a enlarged blue TWITTER spot that's always being triggered.
Be honest with yourself, what other group of girls make so much noise on twitter but somali girls? They are an embarrassment, and they embarrass themselves. Now is reacting to them so outrageously stupid and pointless? Absolutely, every time. For example, taking the recent seedi idris fiasco as an example, was there a need to celebrate a somali girl dating a celebrity? Why did they need to attack somali men because a somali girl is dating an ajanbi actor?:what1: They were celebrating like they have won the lotery. No one else does that, other women date celebrities too.

TooMacaan

VIP
Too lazy to look up history.

But is going interracial with madoow good or nah?
Yh man, I'm addicted to madow dck. But they're only for fun...ya know?? It's a temporary ting. They just take care of the job that Somali men are too precious to be tainted with...After my immature years are done with though, and I'm ready to settle: I plan to get me a pure, miskeen geeljire.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No one else does that, other women date celebrities too.
To be fair there was a huge uproar when Rihanna starting dating an Arab man. Yeah, the whole obsession with Idris and Sabrina was over the top on both sides but needless to say this type of fascination isn't isolated to just Somalis

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yh man, I'm addicted to madow dck. But they're only for fun...ya know?? It's a temporary ting. They just take care of the job that Somali men are too precious to be tainted with...After my immature years are done with though, and I'm ready to settle: I plan to get me a pure, miskeen geeljire.
I hope you are joking, what you just described is typical hoe behaviour :gucciwhat:

Settling down with a geeljire after getting dicked down by Madows :gucciwhat:

Really :gucciwhat:

To be fair there was a huge uproar when Rihanna starting dating an Arab man. Yeah, the whole obsession with Idris and Sabrina was over the top on both sides but needless to say this type of fascination isn't isolated to just Somalis
I was referring to immigrant groups. Also it has to be the female dating out.
U won't see arabs, asians and others so delighted because one of them is dating a celebrity.
The problem with somali girls is they are all the same, at least those who own social media, maybe not all but close to all are the same.
It's like they are obligated to agree with each other even in the wrong.

VixR

Veritas
Be honest wit

Be honest with yourself, what other group of girls make so much noise on twitter but somali girls? They are an embarrassment, and they embarrass themselves. Now is reacting to them so outrageously stupid and pointless? Absolutely, every time. For example, taking the recent seedi idris fiasco as an example, was there a need to celebrate a somali girl dating a celebrity? Why did they need to attack somali men because a somali girl is dating an ajanbi actor?:what1: They were celebrating like they have won the lotery. No one else does that, other women date celebrities too.
Speaking from an outsider perspective, you've completely boxed yourself in and you're too blind to see it.

After Abu Tyrone pumps and dumps. That geeljire's dick inside your pussy will be like....

tenor.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I was referring to immigrant groups. Also it has to be the female dating out.
U won't see arabs, asians and others so delighted because one of them is dating a celebrity.
The problem with somali girls is they are all the same, at least those who own social media, maybe not all but close to all are the same.
It's like they are obligated to agree with each other even in the wrong.
The problem can also be attributed to men, even if somali girls have this insecurity manifest and permeated throughout social media, its our job as men to speak out against and forcefully shake them back to reality

TooMacaan

VIP
I hope you are joking, what you just described is typical hoe behaviour :gucciwhat:

Settling down with a geeljire after getting dicked down by Madows :gucciwhat:

Really :gucciwhat:
What's wrong with it??
The miskeen geeljire is the one that's really winning uno...since he's getting cuffed and all; he's basically being rewarded for his purity when I decide to settle down with him-- unlike the easy Madows that gave it up so quick.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Stop baiting and stop browsing /r9k/ :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I am the one who pumps and dumps:mjpls:

Lmao, are you jealous of what madow men might be packing? This sounds like some inferiority complex type ish, for you to specifically single them out...xD

I gotta admit madoow men beat us in that dept. But it comes with what cost? Ugly half madoow kids? Lmao.

The world goes beyond dick size, and "muh dick" brag, abayo. It's all about the brain size and this is why the White man and East Asian men have economic and power influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.