[Poll] Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

Are Somali girls the most embarassing demographic on twitter?

• Yes, those fatherless girls are really embarassing the other honourable Xalimos

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Yes, their self-hate has reached new levels. Only adoon coons can compete with these beasts

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This minority of ghetto wannabe attention seeking xarlimos is really embarassing the rest of our girls which have self-respect, class and a good upbringing.

Old abo abandonned me at a young age so lemme release my anger on social media ass coons :ileycry:

This is the type of adoon they seek acceptance from :westbrookwtf:

Every faraxs worst nightmare is having a daughter that will turn into one of those self-hate, classless, bipolar, attention seeking waraabos :ohdamn:
Lord protect us from these beasts from the earth :wow1: Say aamin :wow:

Jeesto

VIP
They can futo sacbin for Madows all they want now but at the end of the day Faaraxs own that jalam jalam of theirs hadii kale DACASKA hooyo:mybusiness::gaasdrink:

the amount of east Africans trying explain themselves to him :gucciwhat:
this guy literally was triggered because a xalimo said "whats wrong with sticking with your own" :gucciwhat:

Let them continue to be bash us Somali men. They hate their own kind, that will breed themselves out by going interracial.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This place is really cuck central. Why do you simp niggas give a f*ck what some halimo does online :mindblown: y'all have your priorities all messed up. No one is saying that these halimos aren't fucked but this is atleast the 90th thread on this matter. Just WTF :mjkkk::noneck:

When will people give up on such topics? :snoop: Shaqo yeelada

The few interesting is the gender wars on here. Don't ruin the fun, now pardon me.

MEN ARE TRASH, AND THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE SPERM AND EGG CELLS THAT CREATED THEIR MISERABEL SELFS AND WOMEN BETTER SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS OF THE WORLD AND ON EVERY CAMERA THAT EXSIST.

Jk I'm a feminist, men and women are only as horrible as they were conditioned by their surroundings.

In before 5 head bidaar pending mali girl comes in saying something goofy along the lines of "who hurt ya" :mjlaugh:
2 mins later...
The few interesting is the gender wars on here. Don't ruin the fun, now pardon me.

MEN ARE TRASH, AND THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE SPERM AND EGG CELLS THAT CREATED THEIR MISERABEL SELFS AND WOMEN BETTER SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS OF THE WORLD AND ON EVERY CAMERA THAT EXSIST.

Jk I'm a feminist, men and women are only as horrible as they were conditioned by their surroundings.
Here we go :mjlol:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
1505506886788.jpg

Yes by a long margin. They aren't a minority, at least of those who own social media.
They make up half, at the very least.
someone once said they are like ducks, if one of them quacks, the rest also quack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts