Politics Is Very Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know most of you all think it's easy and you all have answers, I can only vouch for one thing. I can read a political problem or any problem if I look into deep enough, but reading into a problem doesn't equal providing an answer. You can respond in two ways like Duterte and start abusing or you can work around it for however long that may last. But an answer is not possible or else the world wouldn't be changing like it did in it's structure if there was a permanent answer. Putin wouldn't be here after 10 years of the fall of the USSR if politic had something lasting. It's all band-aid and the longer the band-aid lasats, I think is the only measure you can look at.

The goal seems to survive nothing else and the longer you do the better and that's the only measurement. There is no one answer that will last for centuries.

It's similar to the jungle how people treat each other, I see it inside my own family so there is not much hope outside. People will use leverage on you to lessen you, I looked in a jungle also and there is no cooperation among species, it's like a stalemate over there also.

When that hippo goes to the water, a crocodile can lunge any time. It's an eating cycle that's happening with co-existence only. Hippo and Crocodile co-exist but you can't trust, because anything can happen.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Humanity maybe one but we are similar in our differences like the crocodile and hippo are, the race seems to be identical to the animal kingdom even though we are one species but the layers of social conditioners has made it become similar, to understand politics you will need to know the animal kingdom.

You can be lured into meetings or wars or trade or anything and then pounced on after they got you to signing stipulations that you can't get out of. It's like a common thief, he can place a baby in an alley to cry cry cry and lure you or some rich suburb in. Security is the worst thing to talk on and trade hurts also, haven't you seen how painful it is to trade in your own family, security break down is worse discussion.

Trust me when I say if you don't have an answer for your own home problems along trade offs and security break downs who are RELATED TO YOU, you will have nitemare and possible break downs outside of it.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well anyways we Somalis have a long way to go in Politics, we are not really politicians at all because the other side never leaves happy or we just plan to re-organize the other side who we talking too. It's like me not getting along with my aunty and then reorganizing someone else that I can get along with on some tough matter. That's not politicians, you just dodging and trying to get saved.

If you ever see someone who has no leverage or anything and still walking away with what he wanted and the other side is happy, that's a politician. It can happen even in your family, workplace, anywhere. Analyzing a problem is not resolving it. If I have conflict with my aunty, I can analyze the problem, doesnt mean anything solved.

Trump is facing down with Kim, but what we would do is reorganize kim or send in terrorists, pressures, money, and all tactics just to have someone else in Kim ear. We dont deal with the problem face on we run from it hence why 30 years it's stalemate back n forth in our nation.

Then we will try the same game we tried on ourselves if we even reach peaceful outcome on others in the world as you go outside with what u learned inside. Then someone like putin will look at u and say you didnt learn from last 30 years did you and your dead bodies, let it continue.

We could've of solved it far easier when boris yeltzin was dancing around on TV among ourselves and go under a wing or at least remain neutral like oman.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you look at Somalia, the Darod are like the Russians in land and people, and the other clans are like the european states isaaq-rahanwayn-hawiye and so forth. They align with all sorts of filth in fear of darod agenadas, and the darod are trying to tell them they have no agenda we just want a somalinimo.

I mean look at the land. It's similar to the russians and european relationship at a smaller context but the ratio is still the same and I believe the problems and suspicions will be the same also.

15rgmyx.jpg

Russians and Europeans

Europe-Russia-sales-large.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So Darod can learn from europeans why they fear the russians and the tactics europeans use to see if their is similarities. Well there is clear similarities in terms of running towards even terrorists and muslim brotherhood or anyone to stop Darod. We must find our what Russians did to maintain this cuqdad filled relationship from europeans. The first thing we should've learned from the russians was not to join this cuqdad filled parliament where all these clans gang up on darod and give the powersharing 4.5

The russians arent joining that EU, similar thing will happen to them as their share will be very small and considerated against the western europeans, he needs to destroy it. Darod need to destroy this 4.5 shit also, it unworkable. If the darods are trying to end this disgraceful powersharing in somalia where hawiye gets 61, dir gets 61, rahanwayn get 61 and they always unite like western europeans would in the EU, it sidelines darod. The russians are definitely pursuing breaking up the EU you can learn like that and see tactics at a lesser level.

4.5 is not tenable, it was only introduced till something more realistic is worked out and to keep the stability nothing else. It was a security concern the only reason it was done because SECURITY comes first. If europe and russia was all in a huge war like us, a similar transitional plan would be done.

So I guess learn EU tactics because that will be non darod tactics and learn the russian tactics cause the darod tactics will be eerily similar because the relationship is similar that's why. Even though the darod are aligned to west-ethio-khaleej I suspect they have no love for us as they see a possible russia behavior coming from there and unreliable south/north who break deals like unions, housing russian stooges in mogadishu under islamic parties, housing shabab in both north and south and more shameful cause in the north they will trade away all the west if they get a good political settlement.

It's a true mess.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So any greater somalia project must be sacrificed by the darod, we won't get a russia style arrangement. But the rest looks balanced then when you take out the ethiopia equation of darods. It should be shared along federal and district lines.

Galmudug/Hirshabelle needs to go in all honesty, it's untenable and needs to be one big super state. Their trying to dry out every inch of sweat between 200 kilometers, it's like dividing PL up into the same units. Besides division is never good anyways, it's better uniting as one and keep it stable. District lines is based way to share it because mogadishu gets 16 MPS just from one town. Where as Bosaso and Kismayo will be seen as 2 MPS, highly unfair but if you go the 91 model of districts you gonna win some and lose some noone can change the rules. That's where somali problem is, u wanna change the rules. If you sit down on 91 borders, u accept 91 rules and NO IFS OR BUTS or don't sit down on 91 borders.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyways politics is like a jungle, everything co-exists but there is no guarantees you will stay alive just like animals are guranteed to survive. When there is peace it's like one species of lions operating with each other, there is peace but anything can happen it not as drastic like two species like hippo and crocodile that's a war or a conflict on something.

Anyways you remember the silk road and what happened to those states when it stopped, let's ensure saudi arabia oil road doesn't stop, it's not in our long-term interest it heads towards the gulf side of iran even though he could operate there also but unlikely he will have any sort of agreement with iranian, their difficult people, i've seen them and that would mean abadoning americans and the west all being held hostage by russians on the new silk road on the iranian side.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't worry americans and russians will never agree, both have power and both are franchises, it's like saying mcdonalds and kfc will become friends, it's possible but your just dreaming they have their own power why would they sacrifice it and if they believe in their goal that they can end you, there is no-one budging.

We should've of taken advantage of that west/russia beef not thru our bodies on the floor but using that location to kick ourselves back into life like many silk road nations did and form our own strategy for a few centuries while watching this existing game play it's course ELSEWHERE. The reason the silk road nations died out is, they never formulated a back up strategy to keep running along and let the glitz of the silk road lane fool them. It's similar to what Oman will occur so it's never perfect staying neutral or those scenarios are possible as the world changes around and u just sat there twindling your thumb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When you watch all those history channels of the past, you notice on errily similar thing, nothing stays the same, so that's a sign to plan for changes and have back ups in place and long term things not just deal with short-term stuff. Short-term stuff should be to keep u afloat now only, long term one is the one u should be putting your hope in.

Look at france and the dark ages or most of europe, once it dries up and the change has happened, your response levels decreases and you head into a very dark world, it's better while your still ticking to open up the new lifelines. The reason is sxb, when u go into pit and god forbid we do, everything that is born in that pit only knows that pit and hope disappears and it takes a long time. You saw how long dark ages took and they probably got a lifeline cause they started going to the caliphate areas like we went to the western nations as refugees, but if the whole world is a pit, oh god you need a miracle to get out of that. Hence why it's in our interest to open up new lifelines.

Look how long somalia has been in the pit, if it wasnt for the small lifeline in the west we would be in trouble, cause where do u source answers when everything around is a dark pit. You will start hearing tales like how life was under siyad as they pass it down to their kids and it starts becoming a myth as time goes on because they wont be able to believe it cause they see a pit and then come the clowns who say it never happened where is the evidence and all that. Dont stay in the pit for long and always have other nations as lifelines, u may need it one day.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So if you ever hear something was passed down and it is long duration, like hundreds of thousands of year, sit down, listen, or it wouldn't last so long. It's basically their voices from the past saving you the mess they encountered or something you can adapt to your problem. If it's in their time period then put yourself in that time period and see the similarities with your time period.

For example if u hear they saw big horses, dungeons, and dragons, and all that. Look at their time period and what their knowledge level was like, then u look your time period and see the hallucinations in mentally ill ppl only difference is the themes cause the guy in todays age will translate it to his mind set and what he is exposed to and might say ahhhhhh it's tv talking to me, radio talking to me, angels, devils, he is just using his knowledge capacity to explain the problem only, same deal happened back then. Only the words are different and the way they translated it, look for their reactions and if they survived.

Infact I think logic was developed thru someone imagination back in the old days, these things don't come thru just doing things, u can do something all day long and if it works great, but if it doesnt work, u cant use logic u need to stay away from it and go into another level. I really do believe everything started with someone just stepping away from it and looking at it from 100 different angles and then imagining how it would work and then it became logic for everyone to follow.

There is heaps of hints though. Trees, animals, the ground, hills, sky, and then u can imagine walking around by yourself with nothing and start noting it down big things. Sound, air, it scales and u just keep looping around. Look at how lions share their meat, ants operate, the hints are all over the place.

So I can just start looking at the work for example data, is it like ants? is their an order, how does it flow, its easier for me anyways then reading those confusing technical terms plus I know this works also I see it and I can add to it or whatever I want.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The parliament even under federal districts won't be much different to 4.5. Hawiye will get a pretty big share, rahanwayn a smaller share, isaaq a smaller share but they could just form unions to pass power between themselves so it's always dangerous. Darod need to establish friends across somalia, there is nothing you can do on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending