Politicised cover-up of gang rape/murder of teen girl in Mogadishu

Relatives of the murdered girl allege that the perpetrators were released and that they are related to the President of Somalia, Farmaajo.
High ranking officials are supposedly involved in this case which explains the quick release of the accused. No news on whether DNA samples were taken, no court case, no images.

It's clear that there are powerful individuals who want this story buried.

Listen to her uncle here;

@Halimo Supremist , they are trying to cover up this brutal crime and think they're back in the kacaan days when they could do whatever they wanted.

Farmaajo himself is a product of the nepotistic kacaan and he has been accused countless times of having raped the daughter of Careys Ciise Karrshe, a prominent Awrtable man. That case was also covered up.

He was even sent to work in a prominent position in the US as a high school graduate. This is how connected he was and that's why he has zero regard for the law and neither do his kinfolk.

@Halimo Supremist , they are trying to cover up this brutal crime and think they're back in the kacaan days when they could do whatever they wanted.

These people are blinded by their tribe. Where's their iman, compassion, humanity and fear of Allah? Not everything or everyone should be supported.

No limits whatsoever. I pray that the miskeen girl is blessed with Jannat Al-firdows and these shaydaans are punished in this life and the next.

@Finesse

My mum told me about Farmaajos rape accusation. The rumours have been around for a long time. I believe its true as he never contested his innocent and even the victim is named. No innocent man would ignore such a terrible accusation.

@Finesse

My mum told me about Farmaajos rape accusation. The rumours have been around for a long time. I believe its true as he never contested his innocent and even the victim is named. No innocent man would ignore such a terrible accusation.

Same sis, his alleged victim is also a politician, an MP who represents Awrtable in Puntland.
The things they got away with in the kacaan is outrageous. Now they're trying it again.

This poor girl was only 19 and had her whole life in front of her!

Finesse, Why are you spamming the forum?

You have too much hatred in your heart, ilahay ha ku caafiyo

@Finesse

It’s a grave sin to accuse someone of such act without any concerete evidence. Remember this dunya is nothing but numbered days. Akhiradada ka fikir.

@95..

Instead of sympathising with the victim or her family, you are trying hard to silence us. It's not going to work. I know what you represent and it's disgusting.

Finesse, Why are you spamming the forum?

You have too much hatred in your heart, ilahay ha ku caafiyo

It’s a grave sin to accuse someone of such act without any concerete evidence. Remember this dunya is nothing but numbered days. Akhiradada ka fikir.

I didnt say he is 100% guilty saxib. I will rephrase it to avoid confusion. I believe his guilt on the basis that he never refuted the rumours despite the severity of the crime.

@Halimo Supremist

Right? It's super easy, all Farmaajo has to do is do a press conference with his alleged victim and clear his name. Complete radio silence on a huge rumour/allegation that has been around since before the civil war.

@Halimo Supremist

Right? It's super easy, all Farmaajo has to do is do a press conference with his alleged victim and clear his name. Complete radio silence on a huge rumour/allegation that has been around since before the civil war.

I guess its easier to play dumb, deaf and blind with these matters. As I woman I will always support my sisters as I would want full justice if I suffered the same fate.

Also my mother is not from a political family nor was her family involved with them but the rumours spread to us.

This issue is not based on qabil as I am from a different one with everyone involved. I want Somalia to be a safer place for everyone. This case is high profile because of the political connections.

If a politicians daughter or distant relative can't get justice what about the rest?
But who knows how many woman are raped and murdered without justice.

Subhanallah.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
I didnt say he is 100% guilty saxib. I will rephrase it to avoid confusion. I believe his guilt on the basis that he never refuted the rumours despite the severity of the crime.
I don't remember which politician it was but he accused another politicians of something illegal , most likely a sexual assault . He said he knew the politician didn't do it but he wanted him to deny it which damages reputation. It is a politcal game and if you aren't smart, you fall victim

On
One minute you’re cheerleading and agreeing with the accusation and now you’re not 100% sure. Akhirada ka fikir , it ain’t worth it. Again we need solid evidence now move along.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
I guess its easier to play dumb, deaf and blind with these matters. As I woman I will always support my sisters as I would want full justice if I suffered the same fate.

Also my mother is not from a political family nor was her family involved with them but the rumours spread to us.

This issue is not based on qabil as I am from a different one with everyone involved. I want Somalia to be a safer place for everyone. This case is high profile because of the political connections.

If a politicians daughter or distant relative can't get justice what about the rest?
But who knows how many woman are raped and murdered without justice.

Subhanallah.

The rapists are known and it's not farmaajo this rumour has been spread around for a while now . It's baseless political smearing , also what is your mothers qabiil might play into the reason she's aware of it

:manny:

Also just cause someone says you did something doesn't mean you have to refute/reply to it. If that was the case every single president would be dealing with a million different accusations

The rapists are known and it's not farmaajo this rumour has been spread around for a while now . It's baseless political smearing , also what is your mothers qabiil might play into the reason she's aware of it

:manny:

Also just cause someone says you did something doesn't mean you have to refute/reply to it. If that was the case every single president would be dealing with a million different accusations
Exactly the perpetrators are known and they were dealt with.

It’s easy to accuse anyone and then demand for an investigation. Without facts it’s baseless to accuse

Clean up on aisle Farmaajo!! The bots are out in full-swing.

e7bbeb54c2f82d158fee58967cdc968a.gif

Let's focus on the case and ignore the Farmajo bots and relatives.

We have a body of a teen girl, thrown out of a hotel window after being raped. The alleged rapists have been freed quickly and are connected to the government.

More news will come as we find it.