POLITICAL AND MILITARY ANALYST SO GALA

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They not checking passport... airports have workers for that pal
what about the immigration section thats usually handled by police am still suprised that military are searching people in airports they should be out in the frontlines guarding bases border posts and checkpoints

sna took an entire town on thier own its a start which has come a little too late homefully they make up for the lost time places like the presedential palace is guarded by sna and the airports are guarded by police
Which town Baidoa,Marka,Bardheere etc

Taking over a tuulo for few hours and retreating is not actual take over.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Why would you think CHINA and russia wouldn’t want a strong Ethiopia/Kenya. China has massive investments in both Kenya and Ethiopia and is on the brink of owning the former. Russia doesn’t want anything but stronger allies/cronies to counter NATOs world domination.

the chinese have already debt traps loans given to the ethiopians and kenyans. they will become under chinese rule very soon. the whole reason kenya is fighting for a piece of our waters is to pay the chinese back for the ridiculous loans the kikiyus accepted.

Russia and china want an ally with an coastline, ethiopia is landlocked and kenya lost their coastline to tanzania and somalia, with mombasa going to the chinese anyway. without an coastline they can say bye bye to their economies. since the somali economy will inevitably brake theirs.

the real question is who do they want, weak states that are hold togheter by their western enemies. or a nation that is keen on independence. if we gave our independence up like our neighbours we would be flourising by now. however we didn't and that speaks for itself.

the somali state used to be respected in the international community. a level of respect no one in our region has got in our absence in the past 3 decades. they (our neighbours) know we will eat them up diplomaticly when we are united.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Defeat shabab and replace amisom before handing PL or JL to SNA specially PL who done have an army or gets funded by SFG anyways what’s the rush?

there is no need for new soldiers in the fms to represent the SNA. the soldiers already present in the fms must get professional training (if they have not received it) and become federal soldiers of their fms.

no need for new soldiers there are enough in every fms

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
there is no need for new soldiers in the fms to represent the SNA. the soldiers already present in the fms must get professional training (if they have not received it) and become federal soldiers of their fms.

no need for new soldiers there are enough in every fms
No there is not soldiers in FMS its police and dervish forces (frontier police) mostly. SNA needs to open training camps in FMS to later mix up units from different states in same regiments and go after shabab in those states cooperating with FMS police forces.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
No there is not soldiers in FMS its police and dervish forces (frontier police) mostly. SNA needs to open training camps in FMS to later mix up units from different states in same regiments and go after shabab in those states cooperating with FMS police forces.

i meant those groups, i thought since they act as soldiers i might call them solieders.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why would you think CHINA and russia wouldn’t want a strong Ethiopia/Kenya. China has massive investments in both Kenya and Ethiopia and is on the brink of owning the former. Russia doesn’t want anything but stronger allies/cronies to counter NATOs world domination.

As of this year Ethiopia is #2 in Subsaharan Africa and Kenya is #3. Somali is lucky/unlucky to border two of the more dynamic countries in Africa.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
As of this year Ethiopia is #2 in Subsaharan Africa and Kenya is #3. Somali is lucky/unlucky to border two of the more dynamic countries in Africa.

despite their status within the continent, they are both declining. espacially with the pandemic fucking with their economies. somalia has seen worse periods than this pandemic.

they can barely afford to pay their debt to china. their most valuable assets are on the verge of becoming chinese for the next 99 years. in a couple of years both contries are extremely if they still stand. ethiopia has ofcourse a better chance at survival than british kenya.

at the end of the road their are lucky to border us, since we are the ones that bring in the trade to the landlocked nations. we are the reason why kenya's economy is still alive, we are the ones that connect he east african nations in trade. we are the ones that move the product and have the contacts to sell cheaper than the competition. without us the east african dynamic would not be that special any more.

not imagine a strong state behind these traders protecting them. the economy of somalia in the next decades will surpase east africa easily.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Which town Baidoa,Marka,Bardheere etc

Taking over a tuulo for few hours and retreating is not actual take over.
You must be ignorant

All the town's you mentioned are already liberated from al shabab baydhabo marka etc

Am talking about janaale which they took over including some other towns

When Somalis say Kenya is our name.they mean Ogaden
You must be ignorant

All the town's you mentioned are already liberated from al shabab baydhabo marka etc

Am talking about janaale which they took over including some other towns
I think you have comprehension problems.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Saxib you are talking us for a ride somaaha.

SNA are just flower girls without Amisom they cant do shit.
But always N&N propaganda at it's best.

you have comprehension issues

i said thier leaving the country in 2021 amisom wont be here forever and we dont just have sna we have regional security forces as well are they all flower girls
according to you sna puntland forces and all regional forces are " flower girls"

flower girl or not they should defend thier own country and not rely on foreigners
i love your kenyan mucarad propoganda keep it coming

you have comprehension issues

i said thier leaving the country in 2021 amisom wont be here forever and we dont just have sna we have regional security forces as well are they all flower girls
according to you sna puntland forces and all regional forces are " flower girls"

flower girl or not they should defend thier own country and not rely on foreigners
i love your kenyan mucarad propoganda keep it coming
I love your Ethiopian muxafid propaganda keet it up.

SnA just masscred 9 doctors.There is no way they will be leaving 2021.

Mozart

You need people like me

There isn’t a chance they leave lol. Somalia is a long way from getting the arms embargo overturned and without weapons how can you enforce security. Qatar donated armed trucks and al-Shabab had them within a week

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

how is it ethiopian propoganda to say somali security forces will takeover scurity
your amisom and kenyan illigals will leave soon

what does an al shabab attack in balcad have to do with security takeover

Trending