Polish lawmaker: Women must earn less than men because they are less intelligent

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should be paid based on the value they bring to an organization regardless of gender. As for women being smaller, weaker and less intelligent than men on average as a group then I don't even see how that's controversial unless ur mind is polluted by the myths of the left.

Why don't women stay at home. You can watch TV all day and browse the internet.

If I was a female i'd stay at home and raise the kids and watch tv

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
People should be paid based on the value they bring to an organization regardless of gender. As for women being smaller, weaker and less intelligent than men on average as a group then I don't even see how that's controversial unless ur mind is polluted by the myths of the left.
Smaller and weaker yes (unless they are madow) but not less intelligent. The brain that God gives us is random and doesn't depend on gender. But on average more girls go to university than guys in the west (because of cultural reasons).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

If us Somali men are more intelligent than our women on average we sure have a funny way of displaying that, considering how abysmally we are doing in comparison :siilaanyolaugh:

IQ tests show that there isn't much difference between the genders in terms of "intelligence" as far as i know :manny:

Only primates think like this lol what does your size and strength matter when your working a desk job. As for intelligence :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending