Polisario Commander gets smoked by Moroccan Military

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Bruh, there are algerian and mauritanian sahrawis, sahrawis are not something exclusive from morocco, if it was like that, then sahara would just exist in morocco lmfao:rolleyes: it's like if morocco had to lose yes or yes
I know that there are sahrawis in Algeria and Mauritania but like I said some of them were refugees not all but a significant proportion and they should be allowed to decide on their future just like the sahrawis on the Moroccan side of the berm.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Bruh, there are algerian and mauritanian sahrawis, sahrawis are not something exclusive from morocco, if it was like that, then sahara would just exist in morocco lmfao:rolleyes: it's like if morocco had to lose yes or yes
Also many Moroccan settlers moved into western Sahara.

Gacanka Cadmeed

that's why we might never get a real referendum :hillarybiz: and it is what it is, I know real sahrawis who just go with morocco and they ain't *****ing around like those supposed ''sahrawi'' activists in europe
I get that you will always stand by your country and I respect that but are Sahrawis that left the country any less of a Sahrawi.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Really doubt someone might talk about sahara affairs and all the things that happen there like a moroccan media would do, but go on
I know that but sometimes foreign media is better as both sides of the conflict are biased.

I know that but sometimes foreign media is better as both sides of the conflict are biased.
VisualPolitik for example?
Them niggas are sellout and biased as hell, even on somali affairs and politics
Like you said... sometimes, but if you asked me from my view, moroccan sahrawis in those camps have to be repatriated immediatly, there are houses being built in the southern provinces for those ''refugees''

Gacanka Cadmeed

Like you said... sometimes, but if you asked me from my view, moroccan sahrawis in those camps have to be repatriated immediatly, there are houses being built in the southern provinces for those ''refugees''
They are refugees that fled the war but it's good they are being allowed back into their homeland.

Gacanka Cadmeed

The polisario front also said that if the refugees were allowed to return the Moroccan settlers will be given citizenship.

Gacanka Cadmeed

:cosbyhmm:Don't confuse me with one of those green march niggas, some of them were even from Gabon, mine even had their spanish id when the green march happened, spaniards still thinking sahara belongs to them, delusional fucks if you ask me
King Hassan was way smarter than siyaad barre as he knew if he invaded he would get sanctioned so allowed ordinary citizens to march.