Police will get their revenge on them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is murder too. U rip what u saw. lol

Going by your earlier rant, I reckon you want the police to hurt them.
Unlike you i dont view black people as animals who dont know any better and we should accept them acting like this. People will fight back and hurt them bad. It has already happened in many places. You have no right to loot and hurt people. I hope police get those guys who drove over the cop and kills him. Same with the other animals beating up the old white lady

Unlike you i dont view black people as animals who dont know any better and we should accept them acting like this. People will fight back and hurt them bad. It has already happened in many places. You have no right to loot and hurt people. I hope police get those guys who drove over the cop and kills him. Same with the other animals beating up the old white lady

Never said that looting and killing is acceptable.

But it seems to me you care more about white people being harmed than the countless of black people that shot at for no reason and any injustice against them. That is why you say 'F' blm matter, but cheer on the police.

Cadaans are not animals either, but for centuries, they got away with looting and killing them with out any repressions, till this day you can kill a black person, even slam a child on the floor and people will think it is justified.

And then wildly enough, you have the audacity to start praising Malcolm X.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1591104985355.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
the police behaves like brainless frat monkeys they get what they deserve
Yet they are the ones in the position of authority

Never ever mess with authority, never ends well

Never said that looting and killing is acceptable.

But it seems to me you care more about white people being harmed than the countless of black people that shot at for no reason and any injustice against them. That is why you say 'F' blm matter, but cheer on the police.

Cadaans are not animals either, but for centuries, they got away with looting and killing them with out any repressions, till this day you can kill a black person, even slam a child on the floor and people will think it is justified.

And then wildly enough, you have the audacity to start praising Malcolm X.
countless of black people shot for no reason? Yes george was murdered, but lets not make up stuff now about countless of black people being killed for no reason

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
true but it seems like that might change
Police Violence - Violence - Reforms- Police leave - Other Police comes - See the power they have - Police violence - Violence - Reform - repeat cycle

countless of black people shot for no reason? Yes george was murdered, but lets not make up stuff now about countless of black people being killed for no reason

Police brutality against Blacks is as historic as the American nation. Even Malcolm X spoke about the horror's of police brutality. The only reason why we know about these cases is because of the advancement of technology and black people are now recording it. Even now, with live footage showcasing the brutality, police are still getting away with it. So imagine, how it was 15, 20, 30 yrs ago?

Countless, even in the 100s have been killed. Did you know that in some states many policemen were undercover Klu Klux Klan members? Or that Americans police origins started off as slave patrols?

Like I said, actually read and educate yourself.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Police brutality against Blacks is as historic as the American nation. Even Malcolm X spoke about the horror's of police brutality. The only reason why we know about these cases is because of the advances of technology and black people are now recording it.

Countless, even in the 100s have been killed. Did you know that in some states many policemen were undercover Klu Klux Klan members? Or that Americans police origins started off as slave patrols?

Like I said, actually read and educate yourself.

the sphere around police brutality towards the african american communties reminds me of buck braking.

buck braking is when an slave owner rounds up his slaves and picks out the strongest one, and starts to torture/rape or just slice up the slave to enforce fear and take away the hope of the slaves.

this is history repeating it's self in front of the worlds eyes.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Police officers are rarely charged with crimes for violence against black men, and even in those rare cases, juries have repeatedly shown an unwillingness to convict. The list of such failed cases is long.
The officers in Rodney King's beating were not convicted at their 1992 state trial. In 2014, a grand jury declined to indict the New York Police officer accused of using a chokehold on Eric Garner. The state murder trial of Michael Slager, the officer charged with shooting Walter Scott, ended in 2016 with a hung jury and mistrial. In 2016, none of the six officers charged in Freddie Gray's death were convicted of wrongdoing. The Minnesota police officer who shot Philando Castile was found not guilty on all counts in 2017.

The few successful prosecutions of officers, including the murder convictions of former Minneapolis Police officer Mohamed Noor and former Dallas Police officer Amber Guyger, had different gender and racial dynamics as well.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/us/george-floyd-police-charges/index.html

Police officers are rarely charged with crimes for violence against black men, and even in those rare cases, juries have repeatedly shown an unwillingness to convict. The list of such failed cases is long.
The officers in Rodney King's beating were not convicted at their 1992 state trial. In 2014, a grand jury declined to indict the New York Police officer accused of using a chokehold on Eric Garner. The state murder trial of Michael Slager, the officer charged with shooting Walter Scott, ended in 2016 with a hung jury and mistrial. In 2016, none of the six officers charged in Freddie Gray's death were convicted of wrongdoing. The Minnesota police officer who shot Philando Castile was found not guilty on all counts in 2017.

The few successful prosecutions of officers, including the murder convictions of former Minneapolis Police officer Mohamed Noor and former Dallas Police officer Amber Guyger, had different gender and racial dynamics as well.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/us/george-floyd-police-charges/index.html

Walaal, there is no point providing him with sources, he's going to deny it as he seems to have real internal issues with black people.

Its funny though, that one of the few convictions of police brutality is one that of a Somali man (black in America's eyes) shooting a white woman.

Last edited: