police visited my house to warn me paygans want my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police knocked on my door today they told my dad the victims family in my case are angry and are plotting for my head they are upset im not in jail the police told them the have knowledge of their intentions you better stop plotting so they came to house also to warn me of these paygans who want my head for a robbery i didnt even commit its crazy i got 22 more days on tag and these guys wanna plot on me. Im never lacking they better know how i roll big mindii by the fendi buckle idiots the acids in the nike pouch bastards its getting political wallahi my brother today saw the victims uncle who was at court walking on my road up and down today waryaada these guys want me to catch a case soo bad these fucking xaasidiin if i ghost from somali spot for a long time just know i got slammed for a couple summers for splashing these clowns down its onsight wallhi

Are they Somalis ? If they are ask your clan elders to approach the other clan . Your family have to pay a little diya money for the emotional stress you caused to the victim.
# streets gotta eat .

Are they Somalis ? If they are ask your clan elders to approach the other clan . Your family have to pay a little diya money for the emotional stress you caused to the victim.
# streets gotta eat .
Abti these guys are stinking bengalis from the Plashet road they're hating on me cos were im from becos we banged on many of their cousins so they made a fake case about me to slam me but it flopped so now there tryna rideout on me im standing my ground wallahi these guys are just another level salty only now they figured to ride out on me after i poked up 4 of there cousins and beat up a uncountable number

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Abti these guys are stinking bengalis from the Plashet road they're hating on me cos were im from becos we banged on many of their cousins so they made a fake case about me to slam me but it flopped so now there tryna rideout on me im standing my ground wallahi these guys are just another level salty only now they figured to ride out on me after i poked up 4 of there cousins and beat up a uncountable number
Bengalis? Wish I lived near you so I can show these fish eating yutes wagwan. They are pussies bmt

Move countries if it's that dangerous
Its not even serious i just find it funny how they are so salty they are plotting in the police station or something how are you such a loudmouth it gets to the feds warning me kkkk abti im equipped everyday they lied about me to keep me locked away becos of all the damage i did to their cousins theyre salty and khaanis they knew all the other allegations wasnt gonna lock me up so they locked me over the fakest dumbest shit but i still came out and pressured them now there so pissed there sitting in the station snitching how there gonna headtop me kkk

Bengalis? Wish I lived near you so I can show these fish eating yutes wagwan. They are pussies bmt
Wallahi billahi these pussys tryed snitching on me so many times but it never worked so they made the dumbest allegations just to keep themselves safe from me bengali have no loyalty to the street codes idk why these guys act hard

Macalin M

Out here
Make sure to bleach your mindi and dispose of your clothes if your trying to ching them. Ramadan is tomorrow so I doubt you will be getting into confrontation for a month though

The police knocked on my door today they told my dad the victims family in my case are angry and are plotting for my head they are upset im not in jail the police told them the have knowledge of their intentions you better stop plotting so they came to house also to warn me of these paygans who want my head for a robbery i didnt even commit its crazy i got 22 more days on tag and these guys wanna plot on me. Im never lacking they better know how i roll big mindii by the fendi buckle idiots the acids in the nike pouch bastards its getting political wallahi my brother today saw the victims uncle who was at court walking on my road up and down today waryaada these guys want me to catch a case soo bad these fucking xaasidiin if i ghost from somali spot for a long time just know i got slammed for a couple summers for splashing these clowns down its onsight wallhi

Be careful g. Don't goad them into trying shit. Just count down your 22 days,take it easy then ghost. You got a wife n kids who are your priority. Allow the pride.

Ahhh...the honourable poster and great sroryteller @Geeljire sanbuur is back to entertain us with his ever so delightful tales.You my friend always leave me wondering what kind of crazy adventure you going to get yourself into next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending