Police shot another black man. More riots

Black Lives Matter. Only when the perpetrator is white :nahgirl:

When it’s black on black crime the same black victim life is not talked about in the media because it doesn’t fit the agenda :mjdontkno:
Its hillarious how idiots fall for this "black on black" crime scam. Black on black crime is just crime and happens more often as black people live near each other. Noone talks about white on white crime either.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Its hillarious how idiots fall for this "black on black" crime scam. Black on black crime is just crime and happens more often as black people live near each other. Noone talks about white on white crime either.
Nigga My point which you've clearly missed is crime is crime and it should viewed as such regardless of the colour of the perpetrator is. Whether it's white on black or black on white etc.

Can your peanut size brain comprehend that:camby:

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
So you’re saying just because you come from a ghetto neighbourhood and get yourself into the gang life that it’s somehow the white man fault :mindblown:

Nigga i grew up in a very ghetto part of London. My parents didn’t have anything but not once did i or we play the victim card.

I worked hard stayed off the streets and now i live my best life about to get married and have a very good job.

Playing the blame game is counterproductive. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
Well that's great, I'm happy for you but the sad reality is that most don't make it and trivial things like their name is used against them

But let's not deviate from the initial argument which is about the outrage against police brutality, I firmly believe it is justified.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I seen Brooklyn Center Police almost gun down a crackhead for breaking into a car last week smh.

Black Lives Matter. Only when the perpetrator is white :nahgirl:

When it’s black on black crime the same black victim life is not talked about in the media because it doesn’t fit the agenda :mjdontkno:

well I mean plus how many incidents are there when a black person kills a white person? statistically, it is much more common for blacks to kill whites. i don't want a white nationalist white lives matter movement but I'm not an idiot looking to be duped by these blm communists

well I mean if we take the position "who cares if blacks kill each other? let them kill each other".... well.... who knows.... I don't think I'd actually take that as my explicit position but..... it does seem like an internal issue.....

but statistically, it's way more common for blacks to kill whites than the reverse... why should we give disproportionate importance when it's a white killing a black therefore?

I don't want protests or riots for the whites either. I would prefer that there simply are no riots or protests for either and people can go about their business

They shouldn't have shot him like that but tasered him at least before he got into his car. Also if you are a police officer in the USA then you aren't going to have any patience for anyone resisting your authority. People shit on police officers all of the time but alot of them do put their lives on the line when they are out patrolling in dangerous areas.

That being said its mostly white Americans per year who have been victims of police brutality in the USA more so black Americans have in total. It isn't a race thing, its an issue of bad policing in the USA.

A black person in the USA is more likely to be killed by another black person than they are by a white police officer. Unfortunately, BLM and Antifa will use this black guys death in order to push their Marxist agenda further in the USA.

Last edited:

Trending