Police shot another black man. More riots

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Black Lives Matter. Only when the perpetrator is white :nahgirl:

When it’s black on black crime the same black victim life is not talked about in the media because it doesn’t fit the agenda :mjdontkno:

They could’ve just tased him or shot him in the shoulder/arm wtf :gucciwhat:
yes, but he ignored them and went to his car reached for something. They are not gonna wait to see what he brings out to see if its a gun. He really moved like an idiot. Just comply

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Black Lives Matter. Only when the perpetrator is white :nahgirl:

When it’s black on black crime the same black victim life is not talked about in the media because it doesn’t fit the agenda :mjdontkno:
Two black men killing each other is the result of indoctrination and gang dependent lifestyles that arised from years of institutionalized systematic poverty towards minorities.

While it's still a transgression nonetheless. let's not act like a rich/middle class armed police officer murdering an innocent indigent civilian can be held on same standard, one of them involves other power dynamics like turf/drug wars and the other is a racially motivated hate crime.

Don't forget the importance of context.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Two black men killing each other is the result of indoctrination and gang dependent lifestyles that arised from years of institutionalized systematic poverty towards minorities.

While it's still a transgression nonetheless. let's not act like a rich/middle class armed police officer murdering an innocent indigent civilian can be held on same standard, one of them involves other power dynamics like turf/drug wars and the other is a racially motivated hate crime.

When are you teaching the course?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What is your context adiigu? Chubby chaser?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sadly that remains unclear, they kicked me out for doing heroin

My context is derived from years of studying canjeero, I carefully look into its carved spirals and extrapolate cryptic information, like a fortune cookie

I am watching u

1598295261833.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Cops in america aren't to be played with. He shouldn't have walked away and reached into his car. He could have been grabbing a gun for all they knew, so the fault lies with him.

Too bad the hooligans are already burning their city down. Trump will get a second term bc its become total anarchy across the country.

Fires Burn In Kenosha, Wisconsin After Rioters Set Church Ablaze

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cops in america aren't to be played with. He shouldn't have walked away and reached into his car. He could have been grabbing a gun for all they knew, so the fault lies with him.

Too bad the hooligans are already burning their city down. Trump will get a second term bc its become total anarchy across the country.

Fires Burn In Kenosha, Wisconsin After Rioters Set Church Ablaze

We need a modern day slave plantation. A white plantation for the Whites who protest with them too

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP

So you’re saying just because you come from a ghetto neighbourhood and get yourself into the gang life that it’s somehow the white man fault :mindblown:

Nigga i grew up in a very ghetto part of London. My parents didn’t have anything but not once did i or we play the victim card.

I worked hard stayed off the streets and now i live my best life about to get married and have a very good job.

Playing the blame game is counterproductive. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So you’re saying just because you come from a ghetto neighbourhood and get yourself into the gang life that it’s somehow the white man fault :mindblown:

Nigga i grew up in a very ghetto part of London. My parents didn’t have anything but not once did i or we play the victim card.

I worked hard stayed off the streets and now i live my best life about to get married and have a very good job.

Playing the blame game is counterproductive. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
AA always use the victim card

Trending