Police officers thanked me

Would you look at me differently if I was a warehouse worker? In the past you have shown disdain for security guards, bus drivers, taxi drivers and warehouse workers. All 4 providing important work for society

It's not everyday that i admit I was wrong but this coronavirus was sent to us to teach us some lessons. I was wrong about those jobs being shameful and I have seen the error of my ways. I have been thanking my bin men and deliveroo drivers. You are all essential workers and should be paid more. This virus has shown us that the 'footballers', 'landlords' and the 'consultants' are a drain on society the real workers are the people who are working and risking their lives now. Thank you for your hard work macaano.

It's not everyday that i admit I was wrong but this coronavirus was sent to us to teach us some lessons. I was wrong about those jobs being shameful and I have seen the error of my ways. I have been thanking my bin men and deliveroo drivers. You are all essential workers and should be paid more. This virus has shown us that the 'footballers', 'landlords' and the 'consultants' are a drain on society the real workers are the people who are working and risking their lives now. Thank you for your hard work macaano.
Im gonna take your word for it and say great to hear that. mashallah

"Essential worker"

*Beep* Would you like me to bag your shopping up for you mate? Cash of card?
:drakelaugh:
My local tesco has given the workers first shot at everything. They put their sh1t away before opening the shop. So Im not gonna laugh at them cause those n1gggas are eating better than me right now lool

My local tesco has given the workers first shot at everything. They put their sh1t away before opening the shop. So Im not gonna laugh at them cause those n1gggas are eating better than me right now lool
I'm just biding my time till they desperately need more employees and raises wages to like £20/hr
loool

I'm just biding me time till they desperately need more employees and raises wages to like £20/hr
loool
If this sh1t continues 2-3 more months millions of people will lose their job. My company already getting rid of all the non essential workers and losing contracts left and right

For my work during this time. I’m not gonna reveal my exact occupation. But I’m viewed as an essential worker during this time and last night I was stopped driving to work. Part of me was happy as I was gonna flex on these nigggas.

I whip out by badge and just say essential worker. These nigggas put respect on my name straight away and thanked me for my services. Not gonna lie it felt good. I said you too guys keep up the good work while being all smug. Some of us out here risking our lives saving lives

my nigga!

Trending

Latest posts