Police Officer caught his Wife Cheating

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly- i am telling you guys--especially - YOU MEN-- A woman who is not sexually satisfied at home, will cheat. He says he will never do that to her. He means he will never sleep with another woman to hurt her. Only Men on da downlow. :( This man is gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is also whinning about her not saving the last donut for him. R u serious? What Man would cry about that? In fact, in real life, the man will eat the whole donut himself without sharing. This situation is reverse. The Wife is the husband. :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine going public that you're a cuckold.

I agree with you @Basra. His stroke game was very weak. He's not gay though. DL men know how to hit it.

HA HA HA HA HA

I don't even want to know what u mean by that

HA HA HA HA HA HA

1663776814796.png

So this man can bear seeing blood and flesh and kill people but can't stand still knowing that his wife betrayed him.

You know there is a fine line between loyalty and weakness and sadly this guy have a weak personality and in general If you are weak then you wife will never give shit about you.

Honestly- i am telling you guys--especially - YOU MEN-- A woman who is not sexually satisfied at home, will cheat. He says he will never do that to her. He means he will never sleep with another woman to hurt her. Only Men on da downlow. :( This man is gay.

I don't think his wife cheated, the joke is that she didn't leave him a doughnut. He's saying she betrayed him by eating the last doughnut kkkk

Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert

Trending

Latest posts