Poland new crusade against LGBT

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

There going to war against the leftist, lgbt and Marxists in there country. If they win and take over I wonder how the rest of Europe will react? Since Marxism is being promoted heavy.

@Molotoff explain ur people sxb?:gaasdrink:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

There going to war against the leftist, lgbt and Marxists in there country. If they win and take over I wonder how the rest of Europe will react? Since Marxism is being promoted heavy.

The western Europeans are already worried about the future of democracy in Eastern Europe.
Western Europe's right-wing values and principles are way different than those of Eastern Europe.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Poland used to be the most multicultural before WWII. :lol:

80rdv8h61cv11.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Poland's catholism is very similar to the spirit of Islam - we are fighting a similar battle

:sass1:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Poland is very rural. People are very traditional and conservative. A violent history of occupation and wars. Non-existent political correctness.

The EU is already on Polands, Hungary, Czechias and Slovakias ass for not being cooperative when it comes to the migration question.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Poland is turning into a shithole, there's still a lot of migration from Eastern Europe every year to the UK. Bye bye Eastern democracy.

I think most educated people are leaving but that's just a guess.
Poland's catholism is very similar to the spirit of Islam - we are fighting a similar battle

:sass1:
They hate Muslims too, I have no idea why you're trying to find some affinity with them.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Poland is turning into a shithole, there's still a lot of migration from Eastern Europe every year to the UK.

They hate Muslims too, I have no idea why you're trying to find some affinity with them.

Polands economy is among the fastest growing ones in Europe. They have lots of arable land and receive huge amounts from the EU every year.

A lot of Poles are going back to Poland after working abroad.

No immigration and a very safe country. They are eating well, believe me.

I have been in Warsaw and it is comparable to any Western European big city in terms of development.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@pablo how are they my people? We may speak similar languages and have common ancestors (to a certain extent), but culturally (with some exceptions, slavic folklore) and religiously, we don't have much in common.

:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Polands economy is among the fastest growing ones in Europe. They have lots of arable land and receive huge amounts from the EU every year.

A lot of Poles are going back to Poland after working abroad.

No immigration and a very safe country. They are eating well, believe me.

I have been in Warsaw and it is comparable to any Western European big city in terms of development.
It's definitely one of the fastest growing (though that's true for any country that's less developed) but with the rise of religious fundamentalists I fear they're going to turn it backwards. Wasn't the issue with development bigger cities like Warsaw were more developed and it's causing a cultural divide? (Although that probably goes back to WW2 but I'm not knowledgeable in that topic)

Really? I thought the UK had a massive polish diaspora, not that it's a bad thing though they're generally nice people. The right-wing like to to complain about them taking jobs and they pitted Pakistani's against them during Brexit. Ngl it was kinda funny.

Even with all its questionable political parties I've always wanted to go to Eastern Europe, I use to have a minor obsession with post cold war Eastern Europe (mainly the Balkans):wow1: I want to see it progress though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Its more about Catholicism that anti LGTB

PS the polish are ugly mothkers

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am glad there is at least one country in the EU that doesn't think that man's asshole is a point of entrance.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Poland is turning into a shithole, there's still a lot of migration from Eastern Europe every year to the UK. Bye bye Eastern democracy.

what are on about poland is doing far better than most eu nations and even if people leave they do come back to their home land at least from my own experience.

hard working conservative people who has had bloody history. If you know Polands history, you will know why they wont let EU control their country or anyone else

Trending

Latest posts