Poet Yamyam AUN commemorates the son he lost with a touching poem!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilaahay ha naxariisto

Yamyam died a painful death. Muna Kay ran over him on her car in Columbus, Ohio. Some have said it was pure accident. It was winter, raining and visibility was poor.
Muna Kay went on to marry a rich guy back in Somalia, bought her a mansion and a position as an MP of Somalia :ohlord: :dwill::snoop: The woman barely finished high school. Suddenly, their relationship disintegrated and he deleted her. I mean deleted it like we delete an email. Took back everything:chrisfreshhah:

Ilaahay ha naxariisto

Yamyam died a painful death. Muna Kay ran over him on her car in Columbus, Ohio. Some have said it was pure accident. It was winter, raining and visibility was poor.
Muna Kay went on to marry a rich guy back in Somalia, bought her a mansion and a position as an MP of Somalia :ohlord: :dwill::snoop: The woman barely finished high school. Suddenly, their relationship disintegrated and he deleted her. I mean deleted it like we delete an email. Took back everything:chrisfreshhah:
Are you for real? He heard that he died in a car accident, but that Muna Kay ran him over, you kidding right🤨

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ilaahay ha naxariisto

Smh.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you for real? He heard that he died in a car accident, but that Muna Kay ran him over, you kidding right🤨

Walahi I ain’t.

I live in Columbus.

Muna Kay moved away from Columbus for this reason.

Popular opinion is that it was pure accident. Adeero was coming from a Isha in a dreadful weather condition. Perhaps tried to beat a car to cross the street and was hit. He flew up in the air and landed front of Muna, she ran him over, perhaps she couldn’t see.

Alla Ya Raxma

Walahi I ain’t.

I live in Columbus.

Muna Kay moved away from Columbus for this reason.

Popular opinion is that it was pure accident. Adeero was coming from a Isha in a dreadful weather condition. Perhaps tried to beat a car to cross the street and was hit. He flew up in the air and landed front of Muna, she ran him over, perhaps she couldn’t see.

Alla Ya Raxma
SubxaanAllah, Allah yarxama🙏🏾 i didnt know this, but when our time is here, there no One stopping it.

Trending