Podcasts have to end.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

Not only is it wild to take that tone with your mother, but to have her on a podcast is down right weird. Like bro get your friends or some cool guest, don't use podcasting as a guise to have a therapy session with your parent.

I feel like I'm back at my friends house and he's having a heated argument with his mum. Shit is uncomfortable and in this case beyond sad.

Furthermore, we need to enforce a license on podcasting. This random ass niggas would be spitting their dead jokes and what if scenarios in their group chats if it wasn't so easy to buy podcast equipment.

I can't see the video but I think I know which one you're talking about. Is it the one with the Desi man with his "Mama Jee" (I think)? I saw a podcast video with him yelling at his mum for not giving him emotional space growing up and it made me viscerally cringe.

Imagine trying to make a quick buck of your resentment towards what your mum did to you as a kid? All of the comments on insta were cheering him on for 'being brave'.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I can't see the video but I think I know which one you're talking about. Is it the one with the Desi man with his "Mama Jee" (I think)? I saw a podcast video with him yelling at his mum for not giving him emotional space growing up and it made me viscerally cringe.

Imagine trying to make a quick buck of your resentment towards what your mum did to you as a kid? All of the comments on insta were cheering him on for 'being brave'.
It's just unbeatable to watch. Like I'm gritting my teeth.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
A literal grown man talkin about "You can't tell me what to feeeel, Mom!" I'm an adult woman and I would never think of saying anything of the sort to my parents.
I get trauma. I get that some parents are a lot on their kids. Some leave deep rooted issues but to broadcast something that should be private is weird. People seem to be comfortable oversharing their lives and it's a problem.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Not only is it wild to take that tone with your mother, but to have her on a podcast is down right weird. Like bro get your friends or some cool guest, don't use podcasting as a guise to have a therapy session with your parent.

I feel like I'm back at my friends house and he's having a heated argument with his mum. Shit is uncomfortable and in this case beyond sad.

Furthermore, we need to enforce a license on podcasting. This random ass niggas would be spitting their dead jokes and what if scenarios in their group chats if it wasn't so easy to buy podcast equipment.

This is a Bazed rant huh?
1706917531040.png

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Trending

Latest posts