Pod-Cast - The Secular Hour In Somalia. Dr Osman

Saas laga raba, si ragganimo uu hadal, diinta ha igu soo gamban sida cog and try to sell me this is holy shit. I don't mind islamist who directly know that their system means the lack of rights for those who disbelieve. Shariah law is a barbaric system in comparison to secularism and I am certain the Somali people if given the vote will know this is the closest system to justice where all men are born free n equal, unlike shariah that says only muslims are humans and the rest are lower then dogs
I don't know about cog, But I won't sugarcoat Islam just to please gaalo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
whats the point of all of this

The point is clear, secularism based on human rights is superior to any other system in the world, that's the point, I made my arguments for it and did a comparison with shariah system that only stands for believers not humanity. The other point is so we secularist can talk and exchange other aspects of secularism

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The point is clear, secularism based on human rights is superior to any other system in the world, that's the point, I made my arguments for it and did a comparison with shariah system that only stands for believers not humanity. The other point is so we secularist can talk and exchange other aspects of secularism
not that what i meant was that why posted here

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even if Somalia is Majority Muslim, where is minority rights? Somalis enjoy minority rights in secular nation and are treated free and equal as per the majority because of secular humanism. Do we see this with shariah law? U don't allow the freedom of disbelievers, u make christians/jews pay a jizyah to practise their faith and they are not considered free to do as they please, u even infringe on muslims right to be apostates and call them murtads and kill them, lastly but not least u don't allow humans to drink, eat pork, do zina, or be gay and consider it a crime against Allah. Since it's crime against Allah what the hell are u doing judging a man for it, unless of course you are allah or the state is allah, there is no way u can get around this brothers, once u delved into matters of sin and started making laws about it on earth it means your state is god.

U punish people for sins and this clearly means your god is a man himself. Imagine secular govt started passing laws you can't pray freely or preach in public, made u pay a special tax for being muslim, didn't give u freedom to speak publically or create any sort of protest or assembly of your community? Imagine we passed laws u must drink alcohol, that marriage between man woman is illegal and all must do zina, imagine we said those who don't eat pork will be force fed. The problem is clearly intolerance of islam towards those who are not muslims not disbelievers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come secularist Somalis, this is for u guys this thread, throw in your ideas of support for secularism, I am sick of these shariah nuts coming in here and just wasting up space with attacks because they know deep down this system is far more superior then shariah law. So what else do u see benefits in secularism? lets list down all our points so in the future we can create a secular somali alliance and educate the people back home they are on the wrong path.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even Djibouti has freedom of religion but then they have a huge hiccup declaring the state as Islam when all they need to is declare religion is not apart of the state. There was no need to make the state Islam and enforce it, they also have a ministry of religion that manages islamic schools and they have strict quarantine on missionaries so it's not a free society but it's trying to act like one thru a fake constitution trying to make itself appear secular.

PS - They also ban religious parties which is ridiculous and goes against religious people rights to congregate so it's not an ideal constitution but far better then Somalia. Waxaa na deeqo xoriyadeena iyo sinanteena we could care less what u belong too

Even if Somalia is Majority Muslim, where is minority rights? Somalis enjoy minority rights in secular nation and are treated free and equal as per the majority because of secular humanism. Do we see this with shariah law? U don't allow the freedom of disbelievers, u make christians/jews pay a jizyah to practise their faith and they are not considered free to do as they please, u even infringe on muslims right to be apostates and call them murtads and kill them, lastly but not least u don't allow humans to drink, eat pork, do zina, or be gay and consider it a crime against Allah. Since it's crime against Allah what the hell are u doing judging a man for it, unless of course you are allah or the state is allah, there is no way u can get around this brothers, once u delved into matters of sin and started making laws about it on earth it means your state is god.

U punish people for sins and this clearly means your god is a man himself. Imagine secular govt started passing laws you can't pray freely or preach in public, made u pay a special tax for being muslim, didn't give u freedom to speak publically or create any sort of protest or assembly of your community? Imagine we passed laws u must drink alcohol, that marriage between man woman is illegal and all must do zina, imagine we said those who don't eat pork will be force fed. The problem is clearly intolerance of islam towards those who are not muslims not disbelievers.
Who told them to have freedom of religion?
To be secular it means you let people do what they want in their private life, that's why western nation allow freedom of religion because they're secular.

Just because they let us doesn't mean we should let them.

Wdym by we're gods because we punish the criminals I don't understand?/that part. Allah said punish them and that's why we punish them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who told them to have freedom of religion?
To be secular it means you let people do what they want in their private life, that's why western nation allow freedom of religion because they're secular.

Just because they let us doesn't mean we should let them.

Wdym by we're gods because we punish the criminals I don't understand?/that part. Allah said punish them and that's why we punish them.

So u punish me for matters of sin agaisnt god, so u are god then is my point, because what does it concern u or the state if i sin or not, if i commit a crime against another citizen then I can understad, but it's not a crime if i disbelieve, it's matters for god to judge.

So u punish me for matters of sin agaisnt god, so u are god then is my point, because what does it concern u or the state if i sin or not, if i commit a crime against another citizen then I can understad, but it's not a crime if i disbelieve, it's matters for god to judge.

If you sin in private that's between you and Allah, but if you do it publicly then you should be punished.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lord listen this freak @Caanahalabeentooda he saying he will punish people that commit sin if they do so in public, so now his god of the public, war wuxu ma xishooda, sins in public or private do not concern u, their against god, not against you unless you assume your god or u assume society and the state is god. If I commit a crime against people that is different story, but if I choose to drink alcohol, do zina, want to be gay, and not pray or be a muslim, these are not matters that concern society, it concerns Allah only.

What concerns society is murder, theft, dishonesty, fraud, etc not matters of god. War is gabo niyahow, I wud love to debate live in public in front of somalis and show them how this man thinks he has the right or the state has the right to convict people of sins against god.

@Lord listen this freak @Caanahalabeentooda he saying he will punish people that commit sin if they do so in public, so now his god of the public, war wuxu ma xishooda, sins in public or private do not concern u, their against god, not against you unless you assume your god or u assume society and the state is god. If I commit a crime against people that is different story, but if I choose to drink alcohol, do zina, want to be gay, and not pray or be a muslim, these are not matters that concern society, it concerns Allah only.

What concerns society is murder, theft, dishonesty, fraud, etc not matters of god. War is gabo niyahow, I wud love to debate live in public in front of somalis and show them how this man thinks he has the right or the state has the right to convict people of sins against god.
Even in western countries some drugs are illegal. Why am I not allowed to take which substance I want? Waa waalantahay and your arguments are so weak and they don't even make sense.

Punishing people waa sax so that other people don't do it.

"Col ku galay cabsi kugu reeb"

"warankaagu nimaan galin warkaagu ma galo"

If we don't punish them how will they stop drinking alcohol?

Agreed 100%. Im an individual first and foremost. Im not x clan or x ethnicity or x reer because im different than my brother who's same father and mother. even had he been an identical twin, we are different, im an individual. What i stand for is my individual safety in all its forms. My individual safety can never be transgressed ever, except for in the instance where I transgress on the individual safety of another. what ever clan or entity that fails to protect my individuality, will no longer have the honour of me identifying as it. Why would i identify as Somali when fellow somalis since 78 till present have dealt me a Majeerteen more Deaths and transgressions than Habash EVER has?! hence why i only go upto Harti Kombe Darod in my Identity in the horn. Simply put an entity will have the luxury privilege and honour of me Identifying as it so long as It guarantees my safety as an individual. I will repeat this once more, Ethnic Somalis Have killed me many folds more than the Big Bad Xabash or Madow has. I dont give a damn if we share same appearance tongue or religion When youre the biggest threat to my existence!!!!

This is where you'll find lowiq with false identities Begin to fabricate reality and say things such as Alshabaab is mostly bantu orginization or Xabash have taken over alshaab since 2006. This is because their false identity lowiq mind can't fathom that fellow Aquiline nose Cushite Soomaal want them destroyed.

I give Identities the privilege of identifying as, under one parameter: how well do they guarantee my Individual Safety. I will list identities that secure my individual or personal safety, from most to least. These are entities that have earned the privilege of my identification.
Subclansx28
Majerteen
Harti kombe
Darod
Human

Notice missing are somali, cushite and many others. Its because they failed to protect my personal safety. What you identify as and what you are, are two different things. I dont identify as everything i am. You see, although i can't identity as something im not(like transgenders or transpecies), i can choose Not to identity as something that i am. I have brown eyes but I dont socially or politically identity as browneyed. I wont give brown eyed people any special treatment. Do i identify as somali. No. Im a somali speaker yes, but i dont identify as Somali. My identity is majerten Harti Kombe Darod Human who speaks somali and has browneyes.The latter two are not identities but observations. You can not decide my identity. You can make observations but identity is mine to be made.
Thats the problem with somalis, they think they can decide identity for you based on observations they make. So what we speak the same language? So what we have the same phenotype?
imagine how psychotic it is for me to go up to an Asian person and make observations like "we both have black hair and we both have brown eyes lets form a cult based on these observations. Long Live Brown eyed blackhaired people!!" , he would say to me get lost, these are observations not my identity.

Last edited:
Somalia should be a country that stands for freedom of it's people not stand for a religion or ethnicity or other divisive matters.

sure we will do that once Australia and rhestands for Islamic sharia and is ruled by our sharia.

or is it do as I say not as I do ?

you want us to bend overbackward for a foreign kufur laws yet they can refuse our laws. Hypocrisy much ?

and stop insulting sisters with niqaab your not the one wearing it. She is. No one forced you to look. How cares what you like or not like.

this is the issue with atheists. They cannot just shut Up and live life they must attack Muslims and religious people to feel good about their pathetic lives.

Even in western countries some drugs are illegal. Why am I not allowed to take which substance I want? Waa waalantahay and your arguments are so weak and they don't even make sense.

Punishing people waa sax so that other people don't do it.

"Col ku galay cabsi kugu reeb"

"warankaagu nimaan galin warkaagu ma galo"

If we don't punish them how will they stop drinking alcohol?
sure we will do that once Australia and rhestands for Islamic sharia and is ruled by our sharia.

or is it do as I say not as I do ?

you want us to bend overbackward for a foreign kufur laws yet they can refuse our laws. Hypocrisy much ?

and stop insulting sisters with niqaab your not the one wearing it. She is. No one forced you to look. How cares what you like or not like.

this is the issue with atheists. They cannot just shut Up and live life they must attack Muslims and religious people to feel good about their pathetic lives.
Just found out there is a somali Nazi party.

Trending