POC [people of color] are more racist then whites

I don't know why we are under the assumption that white people are the most racist people out their. But have you ever heard how asians, hispanic or arabs talk about us behind closed doors? They call us thieves, dirty monkeys and waaaay worse stuff then white people. Of all people, white people are the least racist. [Personal experience]

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Insecurity complex or white people just have more sense to keep their prejudices to themselves.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes, but the difference lies in the consequences of their racism.

White people disproportionately hold power in the west and to a lesser extent globally. Indians being racist to me marginally affects my quality of life.

That said it is absolutely true. In social context, White people are unironically among the least racist groups.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don't know why we are under the assumption that white people are the most racist people out their. But have you ever heard how asians, hispanic or arabs talk about us behind closed doors? They call us thieves, dirty monkeys and waaaay worse stuff then white people. Of all people, white people are the least racist. [Personal experience]
Reverse racism doesn't exist. Prejudice? sure. Racist? no.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why do you care what they say behind closed doors? Somalis should not care for the opinions of weak ajnabis who are uncomfortable to make utterances in public.

Also aren't you Oromo?

Why do you care what they say behind closed doors? Somalis should not care for the opinions of weak ajnabis who are uncomfortable to make utterances in public.

Also aren't you Oromo?
What they say behind close doors could affect what they do in public, plus it's really not behind closed doors i see them say racist shit all the time (not that i care 😏)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Please dont start this bs logic cuz it doenst make sense
1607206273439.png

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I like that argument because it gives me an opportunity to be as racist as possible and no one can say shit! :lawd:
Horta i always had this question why u murikkkans obssessed with race here in Europe we dont care its immigrans vs natives aka cadaans sometimes

Somalis have really adopted the victimhood mentality these days :francis: Once upon a time, even the European colonists were baffled as to why our people weren't grovelling before them. Our ancestors are a whole different breed than the crybabies of today who can't go a sentance without screaming "WAYYCIST!!!" :kanyehmm: