PM Rooble gives update on killers of MP Amina

Says the killers of Ikran are also the killers of MP Amina. I think the investigation into the Ikran killers fielded some useful information that wasn’t disclosed. Until now

AUN both MP Amina and Ikran Tahliil. May their killers be brought to justice. They will surely burn in hell in the afterlife as well

WOW. It was revealed who was behind the recent Beledweyne attacks recently as well. The security forces are compromised thanks to N&N

NISA the killers of both Ikran and MP Amina is compromised with full fledged Al shababi’s
Never forget some people tried to tell us early on. From 2018

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The question is what is Rooble gonna do about it? More crying and tears? IF he was threatened why doesnt he trace the number? Why doesnt he arrest the suspects?

The question is what is Rooble gonna do about it? More crying and tears? IF he was threatened why doesnt he trace the number? Why doesnt he arrest the suspects?
Don’t worry the investigations are yielding results. Already we know who was behind Beledweyne and Rooble confirmed it is the same suspects behind Ikran murder. He said they have evidence of those who funded the attacks and coordinated bringing the attackers to Hiiraan. He’s dealing with something very dangerous: collaboration between a terrorist group and a government at its highest levels (Fahad yasin)

TekNiKo

VIP
Don’t worry the investigations are yielding results. Already we know who was behind Beledweyne and Rooble confirmed it is the same suspects behind Ikran murder. He said they have evidence of those who funded the attacks and coordinated bringing the attackers to Hiiraan. He’s dealing with something very dangerous: collaboration between a terrorist group and a government at its highest levels (Fahad yasin)
What happened to investigation of Ikraam Tahliil? Abdiaziz Afrika? Engineer Yariisoow? What about the Guddi for 'inqiliaabka' 27 Dec 2021. This guy is all talk but no action and a failed PM. :heh:

Jungle

VIP
What happened to investigation of Ikraam Tahliil? Abdiaziz Afrika? Engineer Yariisoow? What about the Guddi for 'inqiliaabka' 27 Dec 2021. This guy is all talk but no action and a failed PM. :heh:
All those people you mentioned have all been killed by NN. Lets net forget recently Macalimu who survived and is now an MP. General Galaal and many others. You gloat :ufdup: afweyne 21 years and at least your qabil gain something but this guy tho lol nothing

Kids tearing down his billboard around xamar ar xaa ka dambeeyo :banderas:

TekNiKo

VIP
All those people you mentioned have all been killed by NN. Lets net forget recently Macalimu who survived and is now an MP. General Galaal and many others. You gloat :ufdup: afweyne 21 years and at least your qabil gain something but this guy tho lol nothing

This was in May 2021 posting old videos now:cryinglaughsmiley:

Rooble has been all talk no fire he maybe investigated himself for making false allegations or hiding evidence according to Mudane Cali Yare

Last edited:
This was in May 2021 posting old videos now:cryinglaughsmiley:

Rooble has been all talk no fire he maybe investigated himself for making false allegations or hiding evidence according to Mudane Cali Yare

The walls are coming crash down on N&N and rather quickly. I wonder if Farmaajo will be tried at The Hague for being a terrorist leader ?

1648710205977.png

AUN shocking news but not surprising. We have a criminal and terrorist President
They don’t even try to hide it anymore. I think they don’t even care to hide it really it works with their overall goal which is creating dagaal in Somalia. Farmaajo is against federalism but cozy with terrorists. I feel like N&N and AS are working to create a dictatorship government based on Sharia ran by N&N . They both have the same enemy (FGS). AS is fine with politicians as long as they are on the Shariah like ICU. You had a politician like Sharif in charge of ICU but the military unit of ICU was what eventually morphed into Al Shabab even tho they weren’t radical under ICU because everything was how they wanted it (based on shariah) I feel like they tryna recreate the same with a politician (Farmaajo) and a military to enforce the shariah (Al shabab). Both N&N and AS view killing FGS members as fair game but for different reasons. Farmaajo just wants the kursi and no foreigners. Al shabab just wants shariah and no foreigners. Neither want federalism and prefer centralism. Both have the same handlers (Qatar). Look at how close Qatar is with Taliban. They don’t mind Islamic governments (AS x N&N)

Last edited:

Let us say Farmaajo leaves and your man gets in the office. Who is to blame for the terrorist killings then?