PM Roble, President Guudlaawe and Minister Abdullahi visit Balcad

Jungle

VIP

Yasiin Fareey, Farxan Qaroole and Axmed Faal were there as well.

Before when he had his own people as advisors such as qeybdiid and qoor qoor the man was a timid probably because their reach and support on the ground in xamar is limited. The people hes surrounded himself with now have reminded him of what seat his sitting on.

I dont remember the last time a pm or president went to balcad. Its good for the community to see them.

:pachah1: only an khiyaali abgaal would call an HG timid, sxb lets not turn this another Abgaal VS HG FKD, but just to remind you that there is a reason why Abgaals are confined only in North Mogadishu.

Waryaa we all know that the only awood abgaal have in Mogadishu are in North Mogadishu aka Kaaran and S/dhexe vicinity.

Mogadishu Power was always HG, every Banaadir Head of Security is always HG, just look at this Awood Power-structure and tell me again HGs are timid kkkk.

1636629144943.png

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
:pachah1: only an khiyaali abgaal would call an HG timid, sxb lets not turn this another Abgaal VS HG FKD, but just to remind you that there is a reason why Abgaals are confined only in North Mogadishu.

Waryaa we all know that the only awood abgaal have in Mogadishu are in North Mogadishu aka Kaaran and S/dhexe vicinity.

Look at this Awood Power-structure and tell me again HGs are timid kkkk.

View attachment 206434
All of them should come under Minister Abdullahi but they work for farmaajo you idiot about power structure. How many indpendent thinking saraakiil with funds do you have? or politicians? None going off Guriceel. Cali guudlaawe got away from farmaajo after the uh elections but you are a slave 0aqli . Remember it was Sadaq John who was behind AAW attack and fingering of qeybdiid wife. Only for qeybdiid along with john to go out to mudug get some more hg youth smoked on orders from villa somalia and then Guriceel. You shouldnt speak on the last 4 years mooryaan

idk why you spread that rubbish about north mogadishu lol Do any hg live in Medina (wadajir and darkenleey)? If you could control anything in xamar caydiid would opened the port and airport. Instead of using km50 dabaal. Nobody is confined to any area

3321812960913656526_.jpg

The middle is where HG and somaliweyn live sxb but we practically live in every district. Someone with any knowledge on xamar please tell mr wrong. I left boondheere and bits of wardhiigleey in the middle lol

Last edited:
All of them should come under Minister Abdullahi but they work for farmaajo you idiot about power structure. How many indpendent thinking saraakiil with funds do you have? or politicians? None going off Guriceel. Cali guudlaawe got away from farmaajo after the uh elections but you are a slave 0aqli . Remember it was Sadaq John who was behind AAW attack and fingering of qeybdiid wife. Only for qeybdiid along with john to go out to mudug get some more hg youth smoked on orders from villa somalia and then Guriceel. You shouldnt speak on the last 4 years mooryaan

idk why you spread that rubbish about north mogadishu lol Do any hg live in Medina (wadajir and darkenleey)? If you could control anything in xamar caydiid would opened the port and airport. Instead of using km50 dabaal. Nobody is confined to any area

View attachment 206438

The middle is where HG and somaliweyn live sxb but we practically live in every district. Someone with any knowledge on xamar please tell im wrong. I left boondheere in the middle as well lol

Is diji waryaa relax whats with the insults, for real you are having a Mental Nervous breakdown every-time HGs are mentioned, as for HG and Abgaal power-structure we all know the facts on the grounds in Mogadishu, so no need for essay upon essays of delusional calacaal.

And aslo HG and Abgaal dont share anything, no State nor saami-qeybsi just the name Hawiye, so why are you on our arse, niyaahow just focus on your Hirshabelle and S/dhexe and stop the wanton FKD attacks on HGs.

You do your stuff and we do our stuff, Period!

ps, your minister 30 jir comes under PM Rooble.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Is diji sxb relax whats with the insults, for real you are having a Mental Nervous breakdown every-time HGs are mentioned, as for HG and Abgaal power-structure we all know the facts on the grounds in Mogadishu, so no need for essay upon essays of delusional calacaal.

And aslo HG and Abgaal dont share anything, no State nor saami-qeybsi just the name Hawiye, so why are you on our arse, niyaahow just focus on your Hirshabelle and S/dhexe and stop the wanton FKD attacks on HGs.

You do your stuff and we do our stuff, Period!
Your 'stuff' would of kept farmaajo here for another 2 years legally and 3 mps, 1 senator from GM as well as 8 mps in GM. It is what it is.

mooryaan we know the facts on the ground but dont mislead the people on here who do not.

Your 'stuff' would of kept farmaajo here for another 2 years legally and 3 mps, 1 senator from GM as well as 8 mps in GM. It is what it is.

mooryaan we know the facts on the ground but dont mislead the people on here who do not.

Again whats with the insults, niyahow walahi you sound like an child, aniga i respect once a while FKD, but what you are doing now is an unprovoked low-blow on HGs :icon lol:

Haye lets agree to disagree, can you now focus on your own affairs and let us HGs be?

Jungle

VIP
Again whats with the insults, niyahow walahi you sound like an child, aniga i respect once a while FKD, but what you are doing now is an unprovoked low-blow on HGs :icon lol:

Haye lets agree to disagree, can you now focus on your own affairs and let us HGs be?
i dont see where the low blow is. Roble is a different man clearly now he has Minister Abdullahi next to him, no? compared to the shaking and stuttering man we saw at first. You just couldnt help yourself.

iska celi daroodka oo maalin ii habeen kugu caayo mahaan. abgaal marka maqashiid afka soo taag. mooryaan iyo dabaal aa ku dhahay stop the insults kulaha. isoo adkeey.

Trending

Latest posts