PM Roble meets with Reer Muqdisho elders

Jungle

VIP

FB_IMG_1636727157973.jpg

happy to see xaaji darboweyne present after his speech not long ago.

FB_IMG_1636727421808.jpg

Hes surrounded by the right people now thats for sure.

Jungle

VIP

He also visited head of madasha sheikh shariff at his home right after.

@Jungle we should all unite Hawiye. Let's all avoid division
I dont see you people as hawiye. Anybody ever asked you irl how you are hawiye? You dont have an answer. Other hawiye say 'war waa hawiye iska dhaaf' wa lugu ceeb qarinoya lol

Last edited:
Roble cares about Beesha Hawiye. Inshallah Benedir state will be created and Lower Shebelle will join it to form the old Benedir state that existed in the past.

Roble cares about Beesha Hawiye. Inshallah Benedir state will be created and Lower Shebelle will join it to form the old Benedir state that existed in the past.

I wish that was true but let's be honest rooble is now a Qatari puppet , this whole meeting Mogadishu elders are means to show beesha lixaad that N&N have controll and no need to rush into (s)elections .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I guess Rooble being controlled opposition is dead in the water now ? great news now Badbaado qaran moriyaans do not have good reason to start problems.

:nvjpqts:
Indeed Reer Mataan waa Gobta hawiye and Elders of Mogadishu, i hope they get their Banaadir State soon, from all the Hawiye lafs they deserve the most, they are people of great Hospitality Masha'Allahi.
Why am I seeing this now .
Nacasyaho you clearly see wacdan cisman elders present there too, my ugaas next to your adheer .
254126753_4802457006481720_3362316430510134240_n.jpg

When did reer mataan become the only native muqdashaawis ?

Trending