PM Kheyre in Galmudug

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Anyone who sides with Kenya is the enemy.

That Oromo Madoobe is next, time for MJ leadership in South Puntland

Anyone who sides with Kenya is the enemy.

That Oromo Madoobe is next, time for MJ leadership in South Puntland
Jubbaland2.jpg

Good thing libaax madoobe has some experience in the battlefield and his people support him fully.:trumpsmirk:

he aint xaaf, who got thrown to the wolves thanks to a divided community. Well actually, thanks to the crazy cambuulo munchin wadaado ku sheeg suufis, who despite claiming to be religious men, accepted bribery.:browtf:

madoobe will karbaash farmaajo. We will see to it.:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kheyre is blowing up a bit of hot air up their asses. Mudug people are only good at wars. That's all their contribution was, is to fight. Not to build anything. Even the Jabhad were built to fight notice? Their good at that, very patriotic people, but don't ask them ever to build anything. You just going in circles. Similar to Isaaq. No history with 'siyasad' waxay ahayeen abahay buu yiri dadka fulin jiray siyasada loo sheegi jiray. He said somalis ma jecleen 'fulinta' hada even fulinta ayaa laysku haaya. My dad is like 'kuwasi wa kuwa la oran jiray hawl ba lagu dirsaday' loooooooooool I cracked up wallahi. Old Somalia is hilarious and nothing comparable to this Shit Somalia.

My father is stunned how they fight over even fulinta oo ah 'wa amar lagu siiyay inaad samaysid' who cares who implements anything. It's all about the guy who created the policy not the delivery. Somalia need to know what policy and delivery are. They are the two sides of the same coin in a government. But you can't get delivery without policy.

Policy is made up of opinions and evidences that convinces people. Delivery is made of processes la marayo buu yiri my dad like the steps u need to do and that. Fulin guys are like children buu yiri waa in wax la jeexa or their lost without guidance. So it's important to have the best people as policy and mediocre clans as FULINTA.

Have u noticed how u guys don't add anything new, you guys are best at fulinta level NEVER POLICY, you could send the nation 40 years behind with bad policy. He said good policy isaga 'muuqda' oo shacabka looma sheegayo ama lagama ibiyo, iyaga indhahooda ku arka inay wax iska badelmeen. Lakin kuwan hada jogga, they don't know policy they think inay dorasho ku jiran mar walbo oo policykooda la iibinayo. Lama joggo xiliga wax aad iibin lahayd, waa xiliga aad hirgelin lahayd oo la cabiri laha with analysts iyo sidu noqday qorshahaga si loo qimeeyo hadu waqti dhumis ah ama wax buu soo kordhiyay so u the nation isn't living in a revolving cycle of nothing being achieved.

Last edited:
Kheyre is blowing up a bit of hot air up their asses. Mudug people are only good at wars. That's all their contribution was, is to fight. Not to build anything. Even the Jabhad were built to fight notice? Their good at that, very patriotic people, but don't ask them ever to build anything. You just going in circles. Similar to Isaaq. No history with 'siyasad' waxay ahayeen abahay buu yiri dadka fulin jiray siyasada loo sheegi jiray. He said somalis ma jecleen 'fulinta' hada even fulinta ayaa laysku haaya. My dad is like 'kuwasi wa kuwa la oran jiray hawl ba lagu dirsaday' loooooooooool I cracked up wallahi. Old Somalia is hilarious and nothing comparable to this Shit Somalia.

My father is stunned how they fight over even fulinta oo ah 'wa amar lagu siiyay inaad samaysid' who cares who implements anything. It's all about the guy who created the policy not the delivery. Somalia need to know what policy and delivery are. They are the two sides of the same coin in a government. But you can't get delivery without policy.

Policy is made up of opinions and evidences that convinces people. Delivery is made of processes la marayo buu yiri my dad like the steps u need to do and that. Fulin guys are like children buu yiri waa in wax la jeexa or their lost without guidance. So it's important to have the best people as policy and mediocre clans as FULINTA.

Have u noticed how u guys don't add anything new, you guys are best at fulinta level NEVER POLICY, you could send the nation 40 years behind with bad policy. He said good policy isaga 'muuqda' oo shacabka looma sheegayo ama lagama ibiyo, iyaga indhahooda ku arka inay wax iska badelmeen. Lakin kuwan hada jogga, they don't know policy they think inay dorasho ku jiran mar walbo oo policykooda la iibinayo. Lama joggo xiliga wax aad iibin lahayd, waa xiliga aad hirgelin lahayd oo la cabiri laha with analysts iyo sidu noqday qorshahaga si loo qimeeyo hadu waqti dhumis ah ama wax buu soo kordhiyay so u the nation isn't living in a revolving cycle of nothing being achieved.
go take a shower and get some rest.

Trending

Latest posts