PM Kheyre in Galmudug

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Very promising news that the brave men from Galgaduud are enlisting in the Federal Army at this rate. 700 soldiers enlisting from the balanbale district in a few days is very fast progress. Also using their bebe's, teknikos and other dagaal gadiids to enlist is a welcoming sight.

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg
Not a wise move

:farmajoyaab:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Will Kheyre set another stone in Hobyo? At a rate of one stone per year, that port won't be finished until the year 30,000.
:chrisfreshhah:

It is so disappointing how obviously qabiilist Khayre is.

He and Farmaajo have squandered a golden opportunity for Somalis to heal and move forward from petty clan politics.

I could stomach centralists vs Federalists but more qabiil shit in 2019?

Uff.

It is so disappointing how obviously qabiilist Khayre is.

He and Farmaajo have squandered a golden opportunity for Somalis to heal and move forward from petty clan politics.

I could stomach centralists vs Federalists but more qabiil shit in 2019?

Uff.
Qabilist how?? Wth has he done for his qabil?

Qabilist how?? Wth has he done for his qabil?

They always like to cry qabiil, I remember when they said HSM was qabiilist while his ancestral land was being ruled by Al-Shabaab. Same with Kheyre Ceelbuur is under Al-Shabaab while SNM is freeing Lower Shabeelle. These ppl are full of lies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They always like to cry qabiil, I remember when they said HSM was qabiilist while his ancestral land was being ruled by Al-Shabaab. Same with Kheyre Ceelbuur is under Al-Shabaab while SNM is freeing Lower Shabeelle. These ppl are full of lies.
HSM was responsible of Mudug war no one can change facts. Somalia was and will be always qabiil. We as PL we will not buy N&N soft talks about their propaganda. PL is mature enough to know those tricks coming from xamar. You guys should learn from PL 22 years how to govern your state.

Nicca Waraabe kheire has been hold up in Galmudug over a month now and there is still no end in sight, N&N power and influence can only reach that far as they have been financially exhausted by the Iljeexs.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Nicca Waraabe kheire has been hold up in Galmudug over a month now and there is still no end in sight, N&N power and influence can only reach that far as they have been financially exhausted by the Iljeexs.
Your eyes with N&N, but the heart on hobyo.

Trending

Latest posts