PM Kheyre in Gaalkacyo Puntland Side

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland media is reporting that Kheyre was told he was not welcome in Puntland by Garowe. I didn't expect this slimy lizard to stoop as low as sneaking in.
:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't know why people glorify Galkacyo, it is a hot humid hellhole filled with mosquitoes (stayed there for 1 night then escaped).

It's true what Kheyre saying about Mudug people. Very much the CENTER of Somalia and can influence any direction if they resolve their issues. Somalis are locked up in their own 'zones' like bari in the east, ogaden in the west, hawiye down south, waqoyi up north who even travel to galkacyo for business. It's the place ideas that destroyed our nation started. Abdillahi Yusuf brought this Jabhad idea while all Somalis were comfortable, HG/ISAAQ simply took that mudug idea and ensured they BURIED the nation.

They have some great patriots the reer mudug folks looma diidaayo labada dhinac but Kheyre was blowing out of his ass the INFLUENCE and IMPACT reer bari had in the formation of Somali. Hadafka Somalinimo came from Ogaden with Darawish enforcers. But it was 'reer bari' who took that idea and turned it into a political machine, set up a party, a committee of all tribes, they laid down the agenda for the party and it's nationalist policies.

Reer Mudug were simply given the 'presidency' role of SYL they had nothing to do with it's creation Yasin Ali Sharmarke who was the great grandson of keenadiid was the founder of that party and all those patriots that were born in MUDUG were 'asal ahan reer bari' so he forgets a-lot of the history, maybe just blowing up the mudug dhalinyaro audience nose in each region or he lacks VERIFIABLE information.

Like that guy he mentioned abdillahi isse and the omar mahmoud guy who said I will take the poison for you so you can lead us to LIBERTY is very true, but the 'hadaf' and 'policy' and 'party creation' and all the backstage movers n shakers were rag reer bari ah. I got 'no beef' in this waryaa, I am reer nugaaleed, I got no reason to blow up reer bari ass so don't take this as emotional rants. I just acknowledge the truth.

For example the way they 'garac' the durban for waqoyi about bringing the flag to mogadishu, wow you brought a fuckin flaggggggggggg, lakin qofka kaadidisa uu cabay xoriyada waqoyi was SAYID IYO DARWISH, see do I gain anything by sayin this? hell no I ain't ogaden or dhulbahante but u need to acknowledge who DID THE HARD YARDS not just blow up waqoyi ass who NEVER FOUGHT ONCE against the colonials and one of the possible reasons why no1 is going to let them RULE us. You didn't pay for this nation to be where it went, you just came in when DAROD did the hard work waryaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My father said a summary of mudug is 'gobanimadooda lama diido lakin caqli inay sheegan ama wa dhisan laguma yaqano'. It's kind of true. They never created the SYL, they were given the 'driver seat' cause they were 'trusted' as 'nationalist' even though they lacked the 'brains' to create a functioning state. The only real MUDUG idea that they did was 'jabhad thing' and we know it's lasting LEGACY on us is 30 years of civil war that is still ongoing.

My dad loves reer mudug and so do I, he calls them the backbone today of PL, but come on don't ever expect a reer mudug inu dad isku keeno oo danta dalka iyo danta beesha kala saaro like REER BARI. Yes reer bari are very liberal like and soft but they put down their clan interest for somali wide interest. Reer nugaal is a mixed bag between Reer Bari and Reer Mudug idealogies sweeping thru the region and probably one of the main reasons why we played the greatest role in finding PL as the Islam Mahamed contribution to the state is absolutely undeniable. Nugaal impacts greatly from 'darwish spirit' of gobanimo while also the 'liberal somali wide agenda of Bari and historical kingdom' and the 'qabyalad' of reer mudug down south we are also impacted by. I guess it was these 'feeding' elements into nugaal that we created the puntland u see today which no other region could possibly have done it.

Reer nugaal qabyalad way kula yaqanan, gobanimada way yaqanan(derisnimo sool), danta dalka iyo danta beesha way kala saari kara due to 'reer bari' influence on the region. Ideas like that with elders sitting around can obviously come to a conclusion on what is best for the nation.

It's true what Kheyre saying about Mudug people. Very much the CENTER of Somalia and can influence any direction if they resolve their issues. Somalis are locked up in their own 'zones' like bari in the east, ogaden in the west, hawiye down south, waqoyi up north who even travel to galkacyo for business. It's the place ideas that destroyed our nation started. Abdillahi Yusuf brought this Jabhad idea while all Somalis were comfortable, HG/ISAAQ simply took that mudug idea and ensured they BURIED the nation.

They have some great patriots the reer mudug folks looma diidaayo labada dhinac but Kheyre was blowing out of his ass the INFLUENCE and IMPACT reer bari had in the formation of Somali. Hadafka Somalinimo came from Ogaden with Darawish enforcers. But it was 'reer bari' who took that idea and turned it into a political machine, set up a party, a committee of all tribes, they laid down the agenda for the party and it's nationalist policies.

Reer Mudug were simply given the 'presidency' role of SYL they had nothing to do with it's creation Yasin Ali Sharmarke who was the great grandson of keenadiid was the founder of that party and all those patriots that were born in MUDUG were 'asal ahan reer bari' so he forgets a-lot of the history, maybe just blowing up the mudug dhalinyaro audience nose in each region or he lacks VERIFIABLE information.

Like that guy he mentioned abdillahi isse and the omar mahmoud guy who said I will take the poison for you so you can lead us to LIBERTY is very true, but the 'hadaf' and 'policy' and 'party creation' and all the backstage movers n shakers were rag reer bari ah. I got 'no beef' in this waryaa, I am reer nugaaleed, I got no reason to blow up reer bari ass so don't take this as emotional rants. I just acknowledge the truth.

For example the way they 'garac' the durban for waqoyi about bringing the flag to mogadishu, wow you brought a fuckin flaggggggggggg, lakin qofka kaadidisa uu cabay xoriyada waqoyi was SAYID IYO DARWISH, see do I gain anything by sayin this? hell no I ain't ogaden or dhulbahante but u need to acknowledge who DID THE HARD YARDS not just blow up waqoyi ass who NEVER FOUGHT ONCE against the colonials and one of the possible reasons why no1 is going to let them RULE us. You didn't pay for this nation to be where it went, you just came in when DAROD did the hard work waryaa.

Standard Somali is based on the mudug dialect

It's very much the centre hence why peace & reconciliation in GM will affect the whole country