PM Kheyre coming to Gedo

@kickz

on the video the acting governor of Gedo said more are coming soon not just the troops arrived today. Kheyre will do what he done in Galmudug.

build a halal jubbaland.

@kickz

Even Janan and siyad Adan are not stupid enough to die for Madoobe, its all a show sxb. As for Madoobe expect a press release in the next two weeks. He is gone, his top generals and the liyuu police from k5, have started selling there stuff in kismaayo they are getting out.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

Even Janan and siyad Adan are not stupid enough to die for Madoobe, its all a show sxb. As for Madoobe expect a press release in the next two weeks. He is gone, his top generals and the liyuu police from k5, have started selling there stuff in kismaayo they are getting out.

I will believe it when I see it, @Ferrari adeerkiis is stubborn

Would be good to end this peacefully tho and focus together on Shabaab in Middle Jubba.

@kickz

Wishful thinking.
If I was Madoobe I would waste reer diini in Kismaayo and damp them into the sea.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe isnt going nowhere, the failed Failmaajo troops are already joining Janan camp enmasse after failing to receive their mushaar. Even America has recognized the authority of President Madoobe

I will believe it when I see it, @Ferrari adeerkiis is stubborn

Would be good to end this peacefully tho and focus together on Shabaab in Middle Jubba.

History shows madoobe never left without a fight, even against US and xabashi is wata.

He doesnt bluff, even though nomad would love that, but unfortunately for him, you can't change reality with lies and wishes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Marehan can fool Hawiye with their nonsensical abbo siyad shit but not PL/JL. Madoobe is going to give a huge you know what to these SNA in Gedo

QAvQ.gif

that is why Marehan is so Madoobe scared

Madoobe isnt going nowhere, the failed Failmaajo troops are already joining Janan camp enmasse after failing to receive their mushaar. Even America has recognized the authority of President Madoobe

Dhurwaa u eke khayre reer gedo khayr uma wado.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dhurwaa u eke khayre reer gedo khayr uma wado.
Beledxaawo and Doloow were more secureback then not now. These HAG condoms want to destroy the state but what shall they do when Farmaajo leaves in 10 months? War wuxu caaqsana, why dont they liberate between Afvooye and Jowhar which is s nightmare?

Trust me Qatar is working with AS and Fahad Yassin is the true godfather of this nightmare.

Khayrelaawe wants to cause chaos like in Galmudug where he failed and fragmented it.

Beledxaawo and Doloow were more secureback then not now. These HAG condoms want to destroy the state but what shall they do when Farmaajo leaves in 10 months? War wuxu caaqsana, why dont they liberate between Afvooye and Jowhar which is s nightmare?

Trust me Qatar is working with AS and Fahad Yassin is the true godfather of this nightmare.

Khayrelaawe wants to cause chaos like in Galmudug where he failed and fragmented it.
You guys gambled, it better pay off.

Good luck if farmaajo isnt reelected

Definitely a welcomed visit, there's been a lot of maneuvering going on. I expect the 600+ troops training in eritrea to return shortly as well as more Danab arrivals fresh from Turkey. Operation restore Buuale can't begin fast enough. A new maamul will be built there that will be the real Jubbaland going forward. The mps and leaders of this new maamul will be recognized by the FGS and International community. Hence they will also be voting for the FGS elections in 2021. Interesting times ahead.

How is this squabbling gonna help the local people ?
All this tit for tat is not good for economic development. Jubaland has been plagued by war since the 90s.