PM Kheyr Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is hot :banderas:

Astaghfiruallah he can literally be my father :cosbyhmm:
I am a big sucka for southern niiko.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's always an ugly side chick trying to take the spotlight from the bad one.

Is she Hawiye? Her ass is a thing of beauty. Damn you Bohol, It's Ramadan. I gotta log out, I haven't been on in 6 days before today. Got me watching niiko gifs:ohlord: during the holy month

Last edited:
Viva Kheyre

I think we hit jackpot with this guy
Farmaajo wasnt joking when he said he will bring someone better than himself

if we remove the bias we got some good stars coming up like deputy PM Mahdi, FM Mahad n definitely our Finance minister the man himself Dr Beyle n many more InshaAllah

Who is that sxb?
hes a good man that done soo much for somali refugees in kenya even tho he wasnt connected to them in anyway qabil wise. even tho hes hawiye daroods are fond of him and the rest of hawiye all like his sub sub clan.his imediate familly were responsible for smuggling marhaans , dhulbhante and some mjs out of mogdishu during the civil war,and even had that jinni abdulahi yusuf begging him to be part of his campaign , He did somehow earn the title hawiye diid for short period of time by other hawiyes because he didnt favour his clan but everyone loves him in xamar where his sub sub clan hails from . . He was one of the main factors of opening back up kenyan embassy in nairobi and was the ambassodor to kenya for 8 years .he started " socdaalka Nabaada " " and has travelled to every parts of somalia to promote reconciliation .for somalia to move forward they need a man like him ,the man that was responsible for Making the great xaji sudi yalaxoow retire and to make peace with his Hg and other abgaal brothers. he even turned down as mayor of mogdishu after he lost to Farmajo.

hes a good man that done soo much for somali refugees in kenya even tho he wasnt connected to them in anyway qabil wise. even tho hes hawiye daroods are fond of him and the rest of hawiye all like his sub sub clan.his imediate familly were responsible for smuggling marhaans , dhulbhante and some mjs out of mogdishu during the civil war,and even had that jinni abdulahi yusuf begging him to be part of his campaign , He did somehow earn the title hawiye diid for short period of time by other hawiyes because he didnt favour his clan but everyone loves him in xamar where his sub sub clan hails from . . He was one of the main factors of opening back up kenyan embassy in nairobi and was the ambassodor to kenya for 8 years .he started " socdaalka Nabaada " " and has travelled to every parts of somalia to promote reconciliation .for somalia to move forward they need a man like him ,the man that was responsible for Making the great xaji sudi yalaxoow retire and to make peace with his Hg and other abgaal brothers. he even turned down as mayor of mogdishu after he lost to Farmajo.
Wallahi he sounds like a great man. Insha allah he will win 2020.
:salute:

I’m not HG we don’t loot.

You should be more concerned about your sister her legs are open for a Madow creature:nahgirl:
Stop insulting my uncles:ufdup:
Mursade have mooryans like qanyare and don’t forget your 3&9 aka beesha Kuwait were caught countless times trying to loot Mogadishu like hyenas while the lions fought
Abgaal & HG

ask your parents about him .hes well known in xamar .Some doqon abgaalstry to kill him in xamar
A great man a respectful man ,but hes a little kumbaya and dont think most hawiye even abgaals will vote him in .google him or ask your parents about him i want to know what they think about him as most harti abgaal arent fond of him :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending