PM Hamza Barre says federal government ready for dialogue to solve constitution row

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hamze barre didn't he just say that he wanted to hold negotiations between puntland and somalia? The dastuur should be negotiated.
The only dastuur I believe and fallow is this one boowe
IMG_6804.jpeg

Marxum hamze wa horgaal hassan gurgurte ka amar qaato

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Hamze barre didn't he just say that he wanted to hold negotiations between puntland and somalia? The dastuur should be negotiated.
How do u negotiations dasturka the dastuur beeen passed since July 1 1960 😂😂 if hassan gurgurte say suck my gus because his dastuur say would you suck it… marxum hamze wa barambaaro 🐞

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Just secede.

Puntlanders think being hysterical will get them concessions. World don't work like that.
Deep down the fan boys of PL know they will be financially finished. They have no tax or other forms of revenue besides aid which goes through Xamar. They know once the aid is cut they are finished.

I think HSM/International Community is being lenient with them for now but if PL continues acting like a baby their patience will grow thin. PL has zero leverage in this scenario, they are a weak state far from the Somalian political heartland.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Deep down the fan boys of PL know they will be financially finished. They have no tax or other forms of revenue besides aid which goes through Xamar. They know once the aid is cut they are finished.

I think HSM/International Community is being lenient with them for now but if PL continues acting like a baby their patience will grow thin. PL has zero leverage in this scenario, they are a weak state far from the Somalian political heartland.
Puntland and jamahirta destroyed you August 25 2023 qaranka baridaweyn snm was defeated in 2 hrs u have to run to abiy ahmed to save you 😂 I will give you navy base and coastal at berbera please help us fight puntland and jamahirta and now you jumb on hassan gurgurte gus you have no integrity gun an xishoon ba tahay
5097240c-a55c-47a4-944d-ef1e1d1e55b9.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
How do u negotiations dasturka the dastuur beeen passed since July 1 1960 😂😂 if hassan gurgurte say suck my gus because his dastuur say would you suck it… marxum hamze wa barambaaro 🐞
Doesn't puntland want it to be 2016 constitution? Or the 1960?