PM GAAS AND MOGADISHU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

Trying to give a speech to mogadishu aborigines, it's always dangerous encounter.

In Garowe. Another Beautiful Day

1.Abdalla-Guure.jpg

In Bosaso, direct contact with the people who are yelling 'dawlad sugeyaal' baan nahay. We are waiting for you oh government. When mogadishu becomes similar, I'll show respect.

640x426xDSC_34351.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.9OIwhqrzC8.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In Garowe there was no cage

1-6.jpg

Imagine Xaaf in cadaado? he doesn't even go there niyahow cause he knows what they are kkkk let alone interact with the locals. Where-as his other side of galkayo brother an Omar Mahmud president can travel anywhere from 750 kilometers and not be touched while interacting with the people FREELY. Even as far as Sool and Sanaag. SSC problems only started because another aborigine is built on a gun his state and force and invading lands. He is basically USC in the north niyahow, waa aideed sheekadisa oo sidu dawlad qori caradisa ku hirgeliyo not sida puntland ay dawlad ku noqotay oo freely, peacefully, and no force or violence.

doc your intellect has whithered away and you have turned into THEM... your now just a typical small minded Somali who can’t go a second without bashing other Somali regions for the sake of praising theirs as if the whole country isn’t a shit hole all to feed ones ego.. somalia will always be shit hole until we look at the country as one. Until we all think Mogadishu is my home just as Puntland or somaliland is.

The problem is somalis are sore losers who can’t take L’s together and bounce back as one..

I don’t understand what sort of fulfillment your getting out of it, or any other tool in here gets from doing these kinds of things but sign out and go enjoy some sun.. get some punani.. relax.. it’s not that deep.

The world doesn’t look at the whole country and say “ Somalia is a shit whole except for Puntland” we are one.. it’s called a country for a reason.

@DR OSMAN Mogadishu with all its problems has surpassed both PL and SL in terms of infrastructure and medical within 8 years since 2010.

The people seeking medical assistance in Xamar lately are mostly from SL and PL becoz their hospitals have failed.

So what is your excuse after 20 years? I would say incompetence and corruption

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
doc your intellect has whithered away and you have turned into THEM... your now just a typical small minded Somali who can’t go a second without bashing other Somali regions for the sake of praising theirs as if the whole country isn’t a shit hole all to feed ones ego.. somalia will always be shit hole until we look at the country as one. Until we all think Mogadishu is my home just as Puntland or somaliland is.

The problem is somalis are sore losers who can’t take L’s together and bounce back as one..

I don’t understand what sort of fulfillment your getting out of it, or any other tool in here gets from doing these kinds of things but sign out and go enjoy some sun.. get some punani.. relax.. it’s not that deep.

The world doesn’t look at the whole country and say “ Somalia is a shit whole except for Puntland” we are one.. it’s called a country for a reason.

I had enough. I remember we tried this 'sabr' game from 91 to 98, we are doing the same thing 2012-2018. 6 years lost from an official government, 6 years that could've changed Puntland for the better. I don't want to see us doing the same thing of wasting time like we did in 1991-1998. Like how @Mad Mullah wants to 'work the formula'. We had his type in 98 also saying lets just work 'formula' more national conferences.

We need more @Abdalla types and @Farm Equipment and @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman in Puntland who can see where this game is heading and who is gonna lose the most. PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending