PM Blackface and Minister Ahmed Hussen TOOK A KNEE TOGETHER to protest injustice towards Black people

Was it not this dude that had blackface one? Why is he involving himself in things his nation also does, Canada is a nation that feeds of african natural resources he should shut the f*ck up with the ahmed retard as well

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Western4Life He should go back to being a drama teacher. Harper was much better and he was a horrible PM but atleast our economy was booming. Sheer is horrible successor and ruined Conservative Party. We need #Doug Ford to run for PM truly a great man

@Western4Life He should go back to being a drama teacher. Harper was much better and he was a horrible PM but atleast our economy was booming. Sheer is horrible successor and ruined Conservative Party. We need #Doug Ford to run for PM truly a great man

Doug Ford is a disappointment. He is worse than Wynne. He has refused to fully end the lockdown. I voted Wynne in 2014 and Ford in 2018 and both have betrayed me. I am now a Trillium Party member.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending