Plugged in, not charging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have this problem and I have a windows 10. I looked online and tried everything. Computer has non-removable battery (built-in). Any techies on here know what to do? Thanks.

First of all what brand is your laptop? Just telling us the operating system won't do anything to solve the problem since it is most likely a hardware problem.

Depending on what laptop you got you might have to uninstall the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and re install it but that's a bit too complicated.

Just take it to a tech shop or if you still got your warranty then take it to where you bought it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
First of all what brand is your laptop? Just telling us the operating system won't do anything to solve the problem since it is most likely a hardware problem.

Depending on what laptop you got you might have to uninstall the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and re install it but that's a bit too complicated.

Just take it to a tech shop or if you still got your warranty then take it to where you bought it.
Asus x550L

I have this problem and I have a windows 10. I looked online and tried everything. Computer has non-removable battery (built-in). Any techies on here know what to do? Thanks.

Make a back up for files and reset your laptop, check the adapter and USB cable, they could the problem not the laptop.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You might need to change the battery or the charger at worst it can be your charging port on your laptop.

An ashy ab watched he lady on my laptop :mjlol:

My laptop has a virus :mjlol:

If i take it get repaired they will probably see the contents of the hard drive :mjlol:

Caku ya ashy ab :mjlol:

An ashy ab watched he lady on my laptop :mjlol:

My laptop has a virus :mjlol:

If i take it get repaired they will probably see the contents of the hard drive :mjlol:

Caku ya ashy ab :mjlol:

Not if he factory resets before he takes to the repair stores. He can saved his files in drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending