Pls be honest No 'IM A PATRIOT'

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
What happened ?

I moved to a dorm that has 11 rooms right. One of those rooms had this chick from Spain. Fast forward man was playing fifa and chilling after long day in uni. It was 11pm. All of a sudden someone rings the bell. I thought it was my friend but when i opened the door...MY GOD. Wallaahi if im lying may allah burn me alive, it wasnt my friend but 3 HOT chicks from Spain. I was in complete shock, couldnt say a word. Anyways i told them wrong room your friend lives across the hall. I had to escape the situation since the chicks were too hot and i was about to have a huge boner:jcoleno:

What can i say man, i've only seen chicks like that in music videos so i forgave myself:kanyeshrug: And that was episode 1, i have managed to embarrass myself several times in that dorm:jcoleno:

I moved to a dorm that has 11 rooms right. One of those rooms had this chick from Spain. Fast forward man was playing fifa and chilling after long day in uni. It was 11pm. All of a sudden someone rings the bell. I thought it was my friend but when i opened the door...MY GOD. Wallaahi if im lying may allah burn me alive, it wasnt my friend but 3 HOT chicks from Spain. I was in complete shock, couldnt say a word. Anyways i told them wrong room your friend lives across the hall. I had to escape the situation since the chicks were too hot and i was about to have a huge boner:jcoleno:

What can i say man, i've only seen chicks like that in music videos so i forgave myself:kanyeshrug: And that was episode 1, i have managed to embarrass myself several times in that dorm:jcoleno:

You never had a chance Saaxiib

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

Nacaalatulah how the fock did u mess it up it was an easily lay up you could have had a threesome wallahi ur cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts