Please write to Amnesty and the United Nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Stop blaming Ethiopia for every single problem in Somalia! The damn river is dry because of El nino, fucj wrong witchu?

image.jpeg
Stop blaming Ethiopia for every single problem in Somalia! The damn river is dry because of El nino, fucj wrong witchu?

Hubble

VIP
The retards who think it dried naturally don't know what's going on. It WAS shut off at the source by DDSI government who are using the water for farming projects. They're planning on growing rice so this situation is permanent. Somalia needs to fork out for groundwater pumps or face extinction.

To each he's own. Hawiye tries thier best to destroy darood now u wanna cry unity iyo ii gargaar.(91) Get rid of 4.5 then we could hold hands.Other then that to hell with Somalia :camby:

McD30

Bored to death
They built 4 small dams at Shabelle river.
They have been utilising the river for years, the difference this year is the drought which has resulted in 15 million people needing emergency aid in Ethiopia so as a result they are creating tributaries, it hasn't been cut off nor is the infrastructure in place to do so. There's one major dam build upstream in 1989, I don't know where you get these 4 dams from.

The people using the river are Somalis too but people seem to forget that.

image.jpeg
They have been utilising the river for years, the difference this year is the drought which has resulted in 15 million people needing emergency aid in Ethiopia so as a result they are creating tributaries, it hasn't been cut off nor is the infrastructure in place to do so. There's one major dam build upstream in 1989, I don't know where you get these 4 dams from.

The people using the river are Somalis too but people seem to forget that.
Six million will be at risk of famine next year like 2011 famine and you are talking about those receive 2 billions in help for drought yes the ethopian received these money to fight drought but in Somalia did not receive any of it. Ethopia economic is better than Somalia zero economy. Plz do not compare the apple to orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts