Please Vote For Pinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
You could save her life in indentured servitude and working in an iPhone Factory. She got her name Pinky because the rose gold material would stain her fingers pink.

http://mnettv.interest.me/produce101/main.dbp
This is Pinky.
a2e22e6b-e9ee-41a1-89d7-a36cf2b52f27-4-7-플레디스-주결경.png

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
omg they all look alike.... I cant find her

ist pledis?

......there are more than one pledis..... arrrghhhh

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Yoojunggie is freakin adorable.
I'm only rooting for Somi becuz SHES the only one I know from sixteen (Tears flowed when she didn't get into Twice). I should watch this show. Is it good?
she isssss but shes so diff on stage :yloezpe::yloezpe:
ohh yeah. i had other favs in sixteen and didnt think somi was as ready as some of the other girls, so i wasnt bummed out as when momo was eliminated. but yeah i think she should def debut now.
and YES U SHOULD! its so good. and the draammmmaaa i live! but its such an emotional investment. i went in thinking it would be mess with 100+ trainees but its a lot of fun.

she isssss but shes so diff on stage :yloezpe::yloezpe:
ohh yeah. i had other favs in sixteen and didnt think somi was as ready as some of the other girls, so i wasnt bummed out as when momo was eliminated. but yeah i think she should def debut now.
and YES U SHOULD! its so good. and the draammmmaaa i live! but its such an emotional investment. i went in thinking it would be mess with 100+ trainees but its a lot of fun.

I would've rioted if Momo never got into Twice but now I want Somi in, there's something about her that just makes me think "she deserves to win" but I'll "try" to watch without judgment XD

Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending