Please tell me these guys arent somali

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
@Daacad90 Why are you so damn angry. Walle you need some cano geel and possibly som gus
images

That will shut you up.
You are xasid who wants aids and clamidya to spread across somalia. How do you expect me to react?:mahubowtf:

Health care is not widely available anyways the darker you get by that reasoning too. So of course the stds that are contracted are able to spread more. Its like playing plague inc on easy mode vs hard. This is a syphilis graph which is entirely treatable with proper healthcare. It's not all STIs so stop misrepresenting your own source.

Still, its sexually transmitted infections. The cultural perception of sex is that sex is just a means to get kids. Not everyone wants to go thru the trouble of marriage just to get their dick wet. So they have sex behind closed doors with no protection. There is no official demand for condoms or any other sort of protection in Somalia. Making sex more normalised would create a demand and Wala condoms are sold in the suuqs (market). Having this sense of ceeb attached to sex kills the vibe. People would never admit openly that they had sex before marriage (sense its ceeb) and would most likely pass it on to the one they actually marry.

You are xasid who wants aids and clamidya to spread across somalia. How do you expect me to react?:mahubowtf:

I never said that. I want people in Somalia to have safer sex!! You are the xaasid one. These maskiin kids are already living in a doomed country, the least you could do is allow them to have sex. You've never done it, I see:mjpls:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I never said that. I want people in Somalia to have safer sex!! You are the xaasid one. These maskiin kids are already living in a doomed country, the least you could do is allow them to have sex. You've never done it, I see:mjpls:
Naaya I am not a xarami like you istagfuruullah!! :shookgabre::faysalwtf::ileycry:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Still, its sexually transmitted infections. The cultural perception of sex is that sex is just a means to get kids. Not everyone wants to go thru the trouble of marriage just to get their **** wet. So they have sex behind closed doors with no protection. There is no official demand for condoms or any other sort of protection in Somalia. Making sex more normalised would create a demand and Wala condoms are sold in the suuqs (market). Having this sense of ceeb attached to sex kills the vibe. People would never admit openly that they had sex before marriage (sense its ceeb) and would most likely pass it on to the one they actually marry.
I'm not against condoms being sold but you cooked up some suugo evidence there. A completely treatable std is different to the others. And you sold it as the entire picture. Also @Daacad90 pls be more civil. Going after Life like this is irrational and to be honest makes you seem 68 iq.
:farmajoyaab:

I never said that. I want people in Somalia to have safer sex!! You are the xaasid one. These maskiin kids are already living in a doomed country, the least you could do is allow them to have sex. You've never done it, I see:lolbron:

Back home somali youths are growing up in social media age that they have problem understanding. Thats why all the weird kacsi videos and twerking is become so prevelant. Somali men down there are even recording their khanis lifestyles :snoop:

Back home somali youths are growing up in social media age that they have problem understanding. Thats why all the weird kacsi videos and twerking is become so prevelant. Somali men down there are even recording their khanis lifestyles :snoop:
I actually feel bad for them. They probably are super confused. I mean imagine coming home after a long day of seeing some qaraxs and herding some camels, you know the usual, to social media where you see a bunch of Somali kids in the west living it up drinking and having sex. I would probably turn out worse if I was in their shoes.

I actually feel bad for them. They probably are super confused. I mean imagine coming home after a long day of seeing some qaraxs and herding some camels, you know the usual, to social media where you see a bunch of Somali kids in the west living it up drinking and having sex. I would probably turn out worse if I was in their shoes.

I have seen so many videos of back home somalis playing and cringe dancing to hardcore reggae like its normal :snoop:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Really? So far Somalis seem to be doing just fine. We are more than folds of skin and genitals, which is what you want us to be reduced to. Allah in his eternal wisdom has deemed that sex before marriage is detrimental for us, we hear and obey. Xasidniimo, you want us to be premiscuos and catch diseases? Get out of here with your pimp ass.

All I'm saying is if we normalize sex it wont
have the destructive elements we see today.

Repression or acceptance, sexuality still stands.

Its inevitable so why not make it healthy instead of toxic and destructive?

When are we going to stop the denial and fronting, acting like people of deen don't get down and dirty behind closed doors with
someone they ain't married too.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Besides repression only leads to more
desire and khaacsi, why torture ourselves like this? Don't we have enough sht to deal with in life?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Your ***** asses are the ones making it destructive and toxic with your hiv clamidya asses!
Allah has confined sex to boundaries of marriage, Somalis are muslim. Ain't no one is gonna listen to you not today satan!

Again, sexual transmitted diseases are on going right now because of sexual repression.

People are forced to hide and left with no protection to prevent these problems.

And they cant talk about it because "ceeb"
bullshit.

The same people saying ceeb are the most
perverted ones. Given the chance they would make the beast with 2 backs with anyone.

The hypocrisy, denial and shaming is counterproductive and generates further suffering.

Our government is garbage naacala.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
The fear and naivity is that once sexuality becomes the norm everyone will start whoring.

Well guess what, people are whoring right now, only you cant see it or hear it.

And until we admit this hard truth nothing will change.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
The fear and naivity is that once sexuality becomes the norm everyone will start whoring.

Well guess what, people are whoring right now, only you cant see it or hear it.

And until we admit this hard truth nothing will change.
See you in your dreams tonight

Trending