Please stop the gender wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdulahi Diin

There is no god but Allah
I’ve seen somali men and women slander each other on twitter and unfortunately im seeing the same on some threads on this forum, At the end of the day all we have is each other and we should learn to uplift and protect one another, it’s bad enough we have other races discriminating us the last thing we need is a gender war, also please don’t let trolls the internet dictate your perception on each other, it’d be a real shame to have a Somali man or a Somali woman despise each other due to what a troll posted on the internet that has nothing to do with the real world, as a somali man there is no woman on the planet that I love more than my Somali woman :it0tdo8:

online somali males and females act like they hate eachother, i'm sure some do, but in real life it's really different lol that's all i am saying

I’ve seen somali men and women slander each other on twitter and unfortunately im seeing the same on some threads on this forum, At the end of the day all we have is each other and we should learn to uplift and protect one another, it’s bad enough we have other races discriminating us the last thing we need is a gender war, also please don’t let trolls the internet dictate your perception on each other, it’d be a real shame to have a Somali man or a Somali woman despise each other due to what a troll posted on the internet that has nothing to do with the real world, as a somali man there is no woman on the planet that I love more than my Somali woman :it0tdo8:

I couldn't agree more man these trolls our pissing me off! We need to start banning some of these female trolls on here.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Finally, someone said it. These gender wars are so stupid. A Somali woman was made for a Somali man and a Somali man was made for a Somali woman.

I couldn't agree more man these trolls our pissing me off! We need to start banning some of these female trolls on here.

arent you a xalimo hater???

giphy.gif

I AGREE:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Lets keep this thread pure and filled with love please. We have certain individuals here that can be triggered at the slightest suggestions.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Seems there is a new face to spread love herediddyswag (1).png

Keep doing your thang bro, good advice too!!!

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Less than 10mins after the first post a fight has already started with people making about eachother accusations.Yall need to chill.
:hahaidiot:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Typical throw rocks and hide your hand tactics yall always start these wars:mjhaps:

Lmao I’m in love with the idea of ethnic purity and you’d think I’d go around cussing the only people who could give me pure Somali children. Allow it, go back to twitter and carry on fuelling the war between the idiots on there.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Abdulahi Diin

I think all your advice fell into deaf ears. There is still a gender war ongoing in here despite your attempts of ignoring gender wars. What do you say about it?:jaynerd:Is it that you were giving advice to rocks or human beings?

Somalis were made for it, a war that has been raging for thousands of years. Since the time of araweelo.

You've seen what happened to the Tuareg. Do you want to parttake in male beauty pageants in the middle of the desert?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalis were made for it, a war that has been raging for thousands of years. Since the time of araweelo.

You've seen what happened to the Tuareg. Do you want to parttake in male beauty pageants in the middle of the desert?
:siilaanyolaugh: Tuaregs male beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.