Please report this embarassing tiktok video of somalis

That's totally not you and you aren't concern trolling
Sarcastic Oc GIF

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The internet has done a number of the youth of today. They get fed these tiktoks and soon they become susceptible to white supremacy talking points. Personally I promised myself to heavily monitor what media my child will be consuming. I thought my own parents installing spyware was too much, now I know it's a necessity for our day and age.

Continue to report these accounts.

The internet has done a number of the youth of today. They get fed these tiktoks and soon they become susceptible to white supremacy talking points. Personally I promised myself to heavily monitor what media my child will be consuming. I thought my own parents installing spyware was too much, now I know it's a necessity for our day and age.

Continue to report these accounts.
yh bro as kids we didn't understand what our parents meant in monitoring our social media we need it more than ever because as time passes things will get worse is a prophecy that's been fulfilled and will continue to happen.

these accounts popping out of nowhere uff I hate how tiktok videos are accessible for anyone to see any hate videos will automatically come on your feed even a bakhti polish head will see and comment. Tiktok is the worst created thing that I can think of.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
The hatred of Somalis has increased because of these idiots. People really think we are such crazy people and that we hate them.

The hatred of Somalis has increased because of these idiots. People really think we are such crazy people and that we hate them.
Finally a man with sense. These fake somali trolls have done so much damage its gone far beyond social media now affecting young somali children who are still in school , somalis looking for a career, people's mental health etc. And the sad part is there's nothing we can do, as people are apparently getting paid to hate/make us look deranged. Tiktok is our enemy. What's even worrying is if for example there's a tragic case of a somali in the near future that goes viral, what if people troll on the victim what if we get no support from anyone since we are making enemies with everyone, this Is NOT looking good in the long run.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
A high double-digit percentage of Somalis suffer from personality disorders. Tackle the root cause or don't waste your time because you're just playing Whac-A-Mole. I'm probably one of the only Somalis who has ever brought this up in the history of Somalis so of course this problem will continue for many more decades or even probably until the end of time. Some may be ajnabi but the majority are not. Let's be serious here.

A high double-digit percentage of Somalis suffer from personality disorders. Tackle the root cause or don't waste your time because you're just playing Whac-A-Mole. I'm probably one of the only Somalis who has ever brought this up in the history of Somalis so of course this problem will continue for many more decades or even probably until the end of time. Some may be ajnabi but the majority are not. Let's be serious here.
most of the account are actually ran by a somali murtad girl from minnesota she's like in her late 20s they exposed her couple of years ago but it seems like she hasn't stopped. We have enemies from within

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
most of the account are actually ran by a somali murtad girl from minnesota she's like in her late 20s they exposed her couple of years ago but it seems like she hasn't stopped. We have enemies from within

How about the other thousands of other Somali accounts that post daily non-Macrobian related embarrassing content? This is a community problem, not one person from the US.

How about the other thousands of other Somali accounts that post daily non-Macrobian related embarrassing content? This is a community problem, not one person from the US.
I'm.just highlighting that not all these accounts are somalis no doubt some of them are ajanabis especially the more ruthless accounts.

Trending