Please need your dua's

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know I've been trolling the last few months,but please I need your urgent dua's.

Both my parents aren't well, I can't not bear lossing them both. They are everything to me , I'd be lost without them in this world.

I don't want to disclose much information but one of thems life expectancy is 3 to 5 years, Allah knows best but please make duaa they live longer.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yaa Rab help my sister Soulsearching her parents and ease their pain and make it easy for them. Allahuma ameen

May Allah help your parents in their time of need, help ease their pain, deliver them from this aliment they have and hopefully extend their live.
Amiin, thuma amiin.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
May Allah swt give them a fast and speedy recovery! I’ll have them in my prayers when making salad InshaAllah:it0tdo8:

Do read Quran on your parents and be as much as possible with them.
Also read this supplication on them: “Allahuma rabbi-nas adhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa entashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama.”
Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant us a cure that leaves no illness.

It must be tough wlh having both of your parents going through difficulties at the same time. I hope you have a strong network around you whom is of a great help and supportive. You got this sister, Allah swt tests is a way for us to show our strong iman and sabr. It’s not only tough for your parents but also for you and your siblings, we have to accept what is written for us as we are fragile and live in this Dunya a few years. Lets not lose the hope in Allah and return to him for his mercy and blessings:it0tdo8:

Trending