Please help Ramadan dhuuso.

smells-bad-philip-blake.gif
Not gone lie that dosu was like where WE going

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've eating scrambled eggs the past 3 day for Iftar. Yesterday I went to Walmart once I was at the checkout. I had a silent but yet deadly dosa. It was so bad the lady across from my checkout machine started coughing. This dosa was so stronger it followed me from self check to my car in the parking lot . How to I get rid of this type of dosa during Ramadan?🤔

Wow. Your dosa must have stank. And how why u eating eggs for iftar? Poverty? Maaskin. I feel u negro :(

Wow. Your dosa must have stank. And how why u eating eggs for iftar? Poverty? Maaskin. I feel u negro :(
This why I decided to hustle my fart in a jars so far I have 5 people the subscription at 50 dollars a month not including shipping. Macan will you be my sugar mama at $250 monthly subscription you'll get my gym naaso also 😘

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This why I decided to hustle my fart in a jars so far I have 5 people the subscription at 50 dollars a month not including shipping. Macan will you be my sugar mama at $250 monthly subscription you'll get my gym naaso also 😘

May Allaah swt make u rich as a reward for fasting and iftiring in eggs! Ameen

Trending

Latest posts