Please help me bad thing happen I crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok walaalyaal i having big broblem. Never my life I thinking something like this habben to me. Dont make funny of me plz. One night i telling aabo iyo hooyo i writing my homework i not going sleep until saddex subaxnimadda. After everyone in the house sleeping. Marka all of a sudden i feeling like masturbation to calming myself down from stress. I know it's xaraam. Kitaabka jaamac I'm not habby from this addiction.
Kacsi xun baa i qabatay. I don't know why maybe it because of cuntada or something like that, balaayo cuntada hindida baa i gubay. You know how Indian food is very spice in these London restaurants.
The problem was television was on this time. Dhibaatadda ugu darneed TVga waxaa ka socday nimaan qaawan oo is tuurturaya. It was wrestling show on TV that night. But it looking like there were too many cross dresser or someting. I'm not even watching it! Nasiibkeyga! Imagine out of 170 channels all of it, it came to that show, aniga oonan u niyaysan? Waa calaf! Marka anigu markaan climax gareeyay, guess what habbening? My brother coming in the room and he see me doing siigo and TVga oo niman qaawan is tuurturaya. He tell aabo suspicion of khanis behaviour, aabo came. Markaa he found a belt and he beating me before asking question while I'm crying and crying I'm saying aabo i swearing to my life I'm not khaniis! Laakin nasiibkeyga, waxaan u ekaa qof guilty ah. I ran out of house anigoo qaawan butt naked ah. The neighbours calling police thinking who is this man running naked this time waqtigaan oo la hurdo. I got arrested for wax la yidhaahdo public disorder iyo anti social behaviour. Hooyo is crying saying go'nayeey ba'nayeey wiilkayga khaniis buu noqday! But it's not true. I got release yesterday but they still not belief me. Even my best friend wuu maqlay rumourka, he is looking at me funny way and he said to me this morning why u are not married nimcaano and you never have girlfriend in your life? What is broblem? Maxaa si kaa ah? Even Tell Mama iyo balaayada LGBT baa isoo wacay oo igu yidhi it's ok to be gay, come out of closet but i am not.

What you advising me walaalayaal? Xaalada waa yara adag.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Was it rupaul's Drag Race that you were jerking off to?

If this story is true (I highly doubt it) all I can tell you is that you are fucked. Only solution is to get married :chrisfreshhah:

You don't have a good brother. Siblings are not supposed to ever snitch on you, whatever the situation.

Cut all ties with him. He is not to be trusted.

You don't have a good brother. Siblings are not supposed to ever snitch on you, whatever the situation.

Cut all ties with him. He is not to be trusted.

It's me 'The Ash'ari'.

I wrote this epic tale of treachery, drama, action and sensationalism all in one post.

I am the greatest of all time script writer (in the making).

The Ash'ari

:russ::dead::dead::dead::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:.
200w.gif
. dat accent.!! waan oynayaa wallahui.

The only solution here is suicide or disappearing, there is no point in trying to clear your name. Already got himself a criminal record too.:mjlol:
lool what??

I didn't read up to that point cos the accent was too funny:chrisfreshhah:

what did he get arrested for?

he can convince his parents he isn't a khaniis at least:manny:

lool what??

I didn't read up to that point cos the accent was too funny:chrisfreshhah:

what did he get arrested for?

I'm pretty sure this is a troll post, but his brother caught him in the act and snitched on his father who then came in with a belt. He ran outside naked in the middle of the night and then his neighbors called the police and he got arrested for public disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.