PLEASE help! I need this mathematical problem solved for me. I have a headache trying to figure it out

I'm in the industry bro, I don't like kids :mjlol:

Why would get into the education sector if you don't like kids :russ:

I love working with the kids and all, but my main issue is I end up caring for them and I see where they would be headed, more often than not I'd internalize it and worry about them. I don't want to care or emotionally invest myself into children that are not mine or that are not part of my community.

I love the basic ground work in teaching and seeing kids evolve and grow, it super fufilling specially when you know you had a hand in their growth. But the office politics, cadaan trash, broken homes and all the other background issues get to me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fatphobia is not nice :mjkkk:

1605199937055.png

Why would get into the education sector if you don't like kids :russ:

I love working with the kids and all, but my main issue is I end up caring for them and I see where they would be headed, more often than not I'd internalize it and worry about them. I don't want to care or emotionally invest myself into children that are not mine or that are not part of my community.

I love the basic ground work in teaching and seeing kids evolve and grow, it super fufilling specially when you know you had a hand in their growth. But the office politics, cadaan trash, broken homes and all the other background issues get to me.
You are a honorable man brother much respect

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow!! The guy can't even solve simple multiplication problem. :kanyehmm:

Don’t judge me. Judge the ruler of your fiefdom in Somalia. Only if you knew. You’re in for a surprise to know that “Presidents” of somalia can’t solve basic math.

Trending