PLEASE help! I need this mathematical problem solved for me. I have a headache trying to figure it out

I'm in the industry bro, I don't like kids :mjlol:
Why would get into the education sector if you don't like kids :russ:

I love working with the kids and all, but my main issue is I end up caring for them and I see where they would be headed, more often than not I'd internalize it and worry about them. I don't want to care or emotionally invest myself into children that are not mine or that are not part of my community.

I love the basic ground work in teaching and seeing kids evolve and grow, it super fufilling specially when you know you had a hand in their growth. But the office politics, cadaan trash, broken homes and all the other background issues get to me.

Abdisamad

No drama
VIP
Why would get into the education sector if you don't like kids :russ:

I love working with the kids and all, but my main issue is I end up caring for them and I see where they would be headed, more often than not I'd internalize it and worry about them. I don't want to care or emotionally invest myself into children that are not mine or that are not part of my community.

I love the basic ground work in teaching and seeing kids evolve and grow, it super fufilling specially when you know you had a hand in their growth. But the office politics, cadaan trash, broken homes and all the other background issues get to me.
You are a honorable man brother much respect

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Wow!! The guy can't even solve simple multiplication problem. :kanyehmm:
Don’t judge me. Judge the ruler of your fiefdom in Somalia. Only if you knew. You’re in for a surprise to know that “Presidents” of somalia can’t solve basic math.

Trending