Please don't vote Justin Trudeau

somehow are parents migrated to the right cities based on global warming lol(extremely cold locales), expect property prices to rise even further
More Somalis should migrate to Canada and settle in the rural & low population density regions. From there they should build new towns & give them Somali names etc. Americans are doing the same in Alaska.

Canada is the land of milk & honey.
:banderas:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
More Somalis should migrate to Canada and settle in low population density regions. From there they should build new towns give them Somali names etc.

Canada literally is the land of milk & honey.
is reer Scandinavia buy houses and properties like reer US? I know reer UK already failed us and missed the boom instead living in council houses reer tdot might have also(crazy missed oppurtunities), if you read the map it says UK and Scandinavia/ canada and Northern US will house mega cities with a majority of the worlds population, we need to buy properties and land now

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@TekNiKo whine all you want, you’ll never be seen as a Canadian. You can try using bleach creams, or call yourself Abdicharles but at the end of the day you’re Somali:drakelaugh:

“our own country flooded” kulaha :mjlol:

is reer Scandinavia buy houses and properties like reer US? I know reer UK already failed us and missed the boom instead living in council houses reer tdot might have also(crazy missed oppurtunities), if you read the map it says UK and Scandinavia/ canada and Northern US will house mega cities with a majority of the worlds population, we need to buy properties and land now
Agreed sxb. Land & property ownership is key.

Tukraq

VIP
Agreed sxb. Land & property ownership is key.
were talking about the world population moving to random quiet places we settle lol(possibly trillion dollar investments if we can transfer it into high-rise housing, find cheap property in Scandinavia or canada and watch it skyrocket, imagine the growth tdot and London will see as even the newyorks of the world become uninhabitable, its amazing how we already have malis living in these places like Calgary Edmonton and North Dakota lol we just need to invest in properties

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Left- mass immigration, lot of hand outs.
Right - tax cuts, a lot of lobbying. more jobs, more cut throat

I can see myself thriving in both systems. So I don't really give a f*ck.

The Jewish False Messiah (Dajjal) according to the Talmud will not appear until Edom (Europe) is mixed, hence why they have always been pushing the mass immigration agenda for Europe.

The Xabashi Fob's that arrive here in the UK come with there entire family including daughters/sisters far superior then the equivalent ones that were born and bred here.

Is this the same in Canada? @TekNiKo? we don't have Fob's here as such, at least not in big enough numbers.

From my experience across Europe it's always just Fob males or middle aged Xaalimo's in there 30's that take the treacherous journey (they don't pick families from camp) and hence you never see 16-25 year old's male or female among them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Jewish False Messiah (Dajjal) according to the Talmud will not appear until Edom (Europe) is mixed, hence why they have always been pushing the mass immigration agenda for Europe.

The Xabashi Fob's that arrive here in the UK come with there entire family including daughters/sisters far superior then the equivalent ones that were born and bred here.

Is this the same in Canada? @TekNiKo? we don't have Fob's here as such, at least not in big enough numbers.

From my experience across Europe it's always just Fob males or middle aged Xaalimo's in there 30's that take the treacherous journey (they don't pick families from camp) and hence you never see 16-25 year old's male or female among them.
These ones are being taken straight from refugee camps like Qabribayax, etc. They go straight to cayr and living off child benefits. Atleast the men are doing uber

Farm

VIP
he has ruined this country, he is bringing more and more qaxootis and indians every year. I am seeing so many Somali FOBs everywhere compared to 4 years ago whilst in Somalia. Its unbelievable the amount of MASS immigration this fool has brought to our beloved Canada, we Canadians are starting to feel like a minority in our own country flooded with refugee/ For real Canadians like me born and bred here we are tired of this drama teacher who sends billions abroad in aid whilst our homeless and bridges are neglected.

Please vote Maxime Bernier, put canadians first and stop mass immigration

I support PM Trudeau. Imagine voting for that Frenchie Bernier....

TekNiKo

VIP
I support PM Trudeau. Imagine voting for that Frenchie Bernier....
You only support him cause he hired your ader axmed hussein. He represents my riding and I will give my vote to the Habashi guy running against him (NDP):kanyeshrug:

I hate liberal

Farm

VIP
You only support him cause he hired your ader axmed hussein. He represents my riding and I will give my vote to the Habashi guy running against him (NDP):kanyeshrug:

I hate liberal

Justin Trudeau is a good friend of the MJ community, I’m also not surprised you are supporting an Ethiopian over another Darood.

:kodaksmiley:

Voting for the Green Party this time. I used to vote Liberals but it has become a party of fagggots. Trudeau even forced that somali dude (Ahmed Hussein) to attend the gay parade or else he would not be promoted to a minister. the dude went to the parade.
EDKbLhDU8AAyR_w.png

EC2AMLUW4AYTfS_.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I hate both the Liberals and Conservatives. If those Cuntservatives did not hate my guts for being Muslim, I would support them. :drakewtf:

All the Liberals did was f*ck up the economy and make our currency shit. I remember a time when a video game was 60 bucks and a Junior Chicken at McDonald's was 50 cents. Oh those times, under the Conservatives... :ohhhdamn:

I can care less for more immigrants as I am a decedent of immigrants myself. Would be hypocritical for me to be against fobs coming in. :tacky:

Tukraq

VIP
I hate both the Liberals and Conservatives. If those Cuntservatives did not hate my guts for being Muslim, I would support them. :drakewtf:

All the Liberals did was f*ck up the economy and make our currency shit. I remember a time when a video game was 60 bucks and a Junior Chicken at McDonald's was 50 cents. Oh those times, under the Conservatives... :ohhhdamn:

I can care less for more immigrants as I am a decedent of immigrants myself. Would be hypocritical for me to be against fobs coming in. :tacky:
conservatives wreck the economy through trickle down

TekNiKo

VIP

Yeah bro thats the first thing I ordered jr chicken when I came back, I took out.a dollar 50 and was shocked to find out its 2
10 now I was so angry

Trudeau has ruined our economy indeed

Trending