Please Answer SSpoters

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Screenshot_20210323_180343_com.android.chrome.jpg

I really want to get into this committee but I don't know how to answer this question (last question). Can you guys give some ideas on how you guys would improve your school

Cartman

reformed
Honestly I don’t see a point in making all these changes, in the end it only is a waste of time and resources for 90% of the students they are trying to reach. Do what you like and make a club about it, if it’s activism then so be it but uprooting and all this nonsense is kind of just like a way to win brownie points for the individuals who decide to uproot but doesn’t really help those afterwards.

Cartman

reformed
I’m also sick of these mf’s taking pics of me without asking on school grounds for diversity. Half of em I don’t even know till it’s on something :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I just wanna be in this comittee. its about changing the school system for immigrant ethnic groups

Cartman

reformed
I just wanna be in this comittee. its about changing the school system for immigrant ethnic groups
Bruh, why you acting like you won’t get in you’re an ethnic group and an immigrant, you can screw over their asses if they don’t let you in.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Bruh, why you acting like you won’t get in you’re an ethnic group and an immigrant, you can screw over their asses if they don’t let you in.
shiett I know that's what I write for another part of the comittee sign thing. But I also need a good idea.

Trending

Latest posts