Please answer it honestly. I’m afraid my children will face this. So, if u discovered a half sibling gaal on 23&Me, wld you ..

Would you

• Total voters

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Embrace that sibling

Yes or No

(This is something I struggle with because as many of you know I have unofficial child with a Madoow-American. Obviously I always wanted to give that boy a Somali name. He actually has a Somali name but she gave him a name of her own. Even worse she takes him to her Sunday church. I don’t live in the same state as them. She randomly allow me to have a relationship with him. My greatest hope is that he will be an NBA player. He loves basketball and he is 5’8 at the 5th grade. I repeatedly told her to keep Jesus of Christ away from my son. She doesn’t heed my warning. I think he will grow up to be a gaal)

If I had a half brother or sister, then I'd embrace them as my sibling. I wouldn't make it awkward either. We're blood. So long as they don't do me or my family dirty, that's all that matters.

Are you not the same guy who talks about 'ceeb' when it comes to Western Somali girls?

Warya, you debauched zaani delinquent go raise your son and try to teach him his deen and daqan.. Ceeb badana uff. The biggest ceeb of all!

:kanyeshrug:

Don't take what i said too personally, still think you're an entertaining and talented storyteller btw.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Short of kidnapping the poor boy I see no recourse for you, saxiib. Brush up on the bible so you can relate to him and accept that you're gonna attend a wedding someday at a church.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Are you not the same guy who talks about 'ceeb' when it comes to Western Somali girls?

Warya, you zaani delinquent go raise your son and try to teach him his deen and daqan.. Ceeb badana uff.

Don't take what i said too personally, still think you're an entertaining and talented storyteller.
abaayo that was a rough burn 🤣

I would begrudgingly understand if it was for a green card. I realize that a marriage certificate might not be sufficient anymore.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Warya, you debauched zaani delinquent go raise your son and try to teach him his deen and daqan.. Ceeb badana uff. The biggest ceeb of all!

Don't take what i said too personally, still think you're an entertaining and talented storyteller btw.

It’s a mistake from awhile back. I remember the day she called me. I was watching World Cup South Africa. Argentina was playing the Ivory Coast. I will never forget that day.

That said, I’m a man of tradition and customs now. I have had a 380 degrees turn around on this matter.

Only chance your son has is if he makes it the NBA like Lebron or maybe rapper like Kanye and Drake.

So it’s best for you to stay out of his life until draft night or when he makes a hit single.

Good luck! Being a deadbeat can be a lot of wor:mjlol:

Trending