Played You All Like A Right Fiddle

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My wife is actually a Somali......not a Cape Verde Creole......like I've been claiming all these years.

So to all you've that been calling me all sorts of names, and calling my wife, "Madow", the jokes on you......................

You naccas'yall. Also, while you're at it, subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

My wife is actually a Somali......not a Cape Verde Creole......like I've been claiming all these years.

So to all you've that been calling me all sorts of names, and calling my wife, "Madow", the jokes on you......................

Will you give me a shout out? if so i will sub

Be honest you did want a Cape Verde babe. Ive seen them and they are out of this world. The body, complexion and that Portuguese accent.

:ulyin::birdman::mjlaugh:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
You right now:

1fl1fa.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
the chess thread is hall or fame worthy:obama: for a thread to be in hall of fame it has to be an amazing thread with 20+ pages
Oh. Makes sense. Only the best of the best.

I haven't even read all of the hall of fame threads yet. Barely made it past the first page.

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Arma walaal your lips are a little bit overwhelming....... I feel like u r going to swallow me live......can you control the muscle of your lips walaaal?

Trending

Latest posts