Platinum threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
So what's the secret to these legends ridiculous stories like @Geeljire sanbuur, getting members at each others throats like @Reiko, pissing off every Farax within this geeljire enclave with your annoying yet infuriating incel accusations, simple Madow bashing threads every time they mention us or is there more to these legendary threads? So what really is it my good walaalos.

So what's the secret to these legends ridiculous stories like @Geeljire sanbuur, getting members at each others throats like @Reiko, pissing off every Farax within this geeljire enclave with your annoying yet infuriating incel accusations, simple Madow bashing threads every time they mention us or is there more to these legendary threads? So what really is it my good walaalos.
Most stories on this site are just stories. Niggas live the life they wish the could live on the internet

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U just got to be kind of funny, controversial, gender bashing and etc.

I had one where I asked xalimos if they would eat ass. Some dick reported it after 8 pages and it was moved to the NSFW section but it still was active on their.

After my ass eating thread I have had no ambition to create any platinum threads

Spiderman

Shalom goyim

I had one where I asked xalimos if they would eat ass. Some dick reported it after 8 pages and it was moved to the NSFW section but it still was active on their.

After my ass eating thread I have had no ambition to create any platinum threads
In all honesty why the f*ck would you ask that?:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I’ve been Ashy Abdi bashing since the start of this forum. There’s no secret to it. I’ve had beef with almost every faraax on this forum. Whenever I create my threads they reply to it and we mostly go back and forth. Lately I’ve matured alxamdullillah. I’m not as petty as I used to be.

But my bashing threads doesn’t only stop at faraax bashing, anyone can get these hands especially madows, Arabs, indhoyars, hawiye.

I remember that thread :dead1:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I’ve been Ashy Abdi bashing since the start of this forum. There’s no secret to it. I’ve had beef with almost every faraax on this forum. Whenever I create my threads they reply to it and we mostly go back and forth. Lately I’ve matured alxamdullillah. I’m not as petty as I used to be.

But my bashing threads doesn’t only stop at faraax bashing, anyone can get these hands especially madows, Arabs, indhoyars, hawiye.
Sounds just like you, so why attack ashy Abdis with such force leaving some traumatized? And bashing Madows so badly our resident monkey hasn't been back for some time:cosbyhmm:

All the xaliimos talk about how they're living their best life with their 6 foot Adonis husbands and the niggas talk about how they smash everything in sight. Lies I tell you ,lies

honestly the best platinum threads is when we all pull together to achieve something for example the crepes and cones situation or if its just a civil discussion how rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts