Plastics in tea

I don't drink any of those I drink AXMED!
1611409016213.png

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Omg the stuff of nightmares!

Im not a tea person but when I do buy it luckily Iโ€™ve been getting clippers. But it makes me wonder what other sources of plastic there are in our food/drink.

Chun Li

under construction ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’–
Over 100 million mugs of tea per day, & thatโ€™s only the UK?

I canโ€™t be the only one thinking about how each individual, in this world, contributes to unsustainable practices... :jcoleno:

Over 100 million mugs of tea per day, & thatโ€™s only the UK?

I canโ€™t be the only one thinking about how each individual, in this world, contributes to unsustainable practices... :jcoleno:

It's insane considering it can be completely avoided by using plastic-free alternatives. We're doomed. :mjcry:

100m Marine animals die each year bc of this shit. It should be banned even worse it will Alter your hormones :mjcry:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Seeing this thread earlier before drinking my morning tea would have helped ๐Ÿ’€

Chun Li

under construction ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’–
It's insane considering it can be completely avoided by using plastic-free alternatives. We're doomed. :mjcry:
We need products to be packaged in biodegradable materials. I wouldnโ€™t even mind if I had to take a glass jar to refill any foods/drinks I need.

Think about all the fast food, fruit/vegetable, water, toothpaste, straws, shopping bags,(hand) soap packaging. And it doesnโ€™t end there:damn: