Plans to increase somali military salary from $230 to $330

I just talked to one of my cousins who is turkey trained gorgor commando and a Colonel rank. He told me there are plans to increase the salary from $230 to $330 within the next few months most likely mid year.

the question is will they tribal fiefdom apologists soldiers in somaliland jubbaland and puntland who hardly got any training and with a salary of $70 monthly if not sometimes remain loyal seeing how much the federal soldiers are earning?

Last edited:
I just talked to one of my cousins who is turkey trained gorgor commando and a Colonel rank. He told me there are plans to increase the salary from $230 to $330 within the next few months most likely mid year.

the question is will they tribal fiefdom apologists soldiers in somaliland jubbaland and puntland who hardly got any training and with a salary of $70 monthly if not sometimes remain loyal seeing much the federal soldiers are earning?
Imagine getting a salary not even enough for weekly groceries :reallymaury:

I have 1st cousins in Turkey right now for training. It doesn’t just work like that though, like ‘hey how much yall payin, hey sign me up’. The deegan elders are involved, theres a selection process, health checkups and other screening criteria. Logistics are involved in getting people to these trainings, and Somalia doesn’t have the most intellectual efficient processes yet.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Step by step, I believe in no time thanks to the dowlad, these soldiers will be making up to $1000 a month and lifetime support if injured in the line of duty. I love it :)

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

the question is will they tribal fiefdom apologists soldiers in somaliland jubbaland and puntland who hardly got any training and with a salary of $70 monthly if not sometimes remain loyal seeing how much the federal soldiers are earning?
There's no such thing as a loyal soldier in somalia. They're soldiers because that's the only job they can find and they get to shaxaad traveling people to fund their drug habits. I got put in handcuffs by isaaq soldiers when I was coming back from wajaale and they treathened me to pay them laalush. I didn't give them a penny.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is a direct effect from the recent Debt Relief, the government now has access to a large sums of money :wow:

Last edited:

Trending