Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So many things happening in Saudi. Unusual curcumstances

Hailstorms, storms; flashfloods for an area with desert like climate:ayaanswag:

Does it mean something? A sign?

Oh my God, maybe Allaah swt is sending the crown prince MBS a message??? Dont pollute the holly land. He is trying to modernize it by making Saudi look like western country. Does he know God has promised our prophet pbuh that the holly land will be protected until yomul qiyama???

Why cant God send MBS cancer so he can die very soon. Saudi need to remain extremely conservative and extremely Islamic.

Oh my God, maybe Allaah swt is sending the crown prince MBS a message??? Dont pollute the holly land. He is trying to modernize it by making Saudi look like western country. Does he know God has promised our prophet pbuh that the holly land will be protected until yomul qiyama???

Why cant God send MBS cancer so he can die very soon. Saudi need to remain extremely conservative and extremely Islamic.
Chill did you just wish I'll upon one of the most influential men in the world. You don't want to end up as kashoogi do you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chill did you just wish I'll upon one of the most influential men in the world. You don't want to end up as kashoogi do you.

I seek the Allaah's swt refuge . against MBS

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ah, new pilgrims lmao
Just because you’re atheist doesn’t mean that you can disrespect the holy sites of islam. You have been muslim for a long time i think the whole concept of xishod went through your right ear and came out of the left.
:kodaksmiley:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Just because you’re atheist doesn’t mean that you can disrespect the holy sites of islam. You have been muslim for a long time i think the whole concept of xishod went through your right ear and came out of the left.
:kodaksmiley:
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So many things happening in Saudi Arabia.. Unusual circumstances

Hailstorms, storms; flashfloods for an area with desert like climate:ayaanswag:

Does it mean something? A sign?

U know i am not a conspiracy theorist, that is Reiko's specialty. But i have a conspiracy. Usually animals know when an earthquake is coming, we have seen it in ALL the Tsunamis that have happened. Maybe there is a catastrophe is coming in Saudi, this insects know something. They are seeking refuge in a holly mosque. Inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts