PL state receives help from SFG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across a video recently which shows a PL soldier speaking about the recent war in tukeraq. He says him along with others were flown to xamar where they received treatment in the Turkish hospital. He said while in garowe hospitals there didn't even have enough paracetamol for the injured soldiers let alone other things. Guy had 3/4 of his ears and his eye blown off and he was complaining about PL gov lack of help and not receiving anything for his service.

Reality is Xamar is supporting it's federal state of PL and that's beyond a shadow of a doubt. InshaAllah we continue to push and secure the last few KM of our border. If PL gets out of line, we she'll her capital:manny: if not we can let somalia and her federal states live in peace

I came across a video recently which shows a PL soldier speaking about the recent war in tukeraq. He says him along with others were flown to xamar where they received treatment in the Turkish hospital. He said while in garowe hospitals there didn't even have enough paracetamol for the injured soldiers let alone other things. Guy had 3/4 of his ears and his eye blown off and he was complaining about PL gov lack of help and not receiving anything for his service.

Reality is Xamar is supporting it's federal state of PL and that's beyond a shadow of a doubt. InshaAllah we continue to push and secure the last few KM of our border. If PL gets out of line, we she'll her capital:manny: if not we can let somalia and her federal states live in peace
Don't mind me, Carry on
Dd5BD10V4AAqNIW.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Any Somali can use the Turkish hospitals in Mogadishu. Civilians that can't be treated in
Hargeisa are routinely taken there.

Any Somali can use the Turkish hospitals in Mogadishu. Civilians that can't be treated in
Hargeisa are routinely taken there.

Civilians are taken there by their families. These are not civilians nor were they taken by their family members but they were air lifted. Let's not lie, I'd rather not post the graphic video tbh

Bohol

VIP
Civilians are taken there by their families. These are not civilians nor were they taken by their family members but they were air lifted. Let's not lie, I'd rather not post the graphic video tbh

Sland can also request its injured soldiers to be taken there. I doubt the SFG will refuse. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Lol I'm talking about something that happened, you're talking about hypothetical situations. Big difference :pachah1:

Well I am telling you there is nothing wrong with Puntland troops being taken to Turkish hospitals in Mogadishu. After-all Puntland is part of Somalia.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Not surprised. PL VP Camey confirmed it along with their being Marehan(Farmajo's clansmen) in the battles. This is a whole coordinated Darod effort. We crushed them when they had a whole state apparatus behind them this time we will make quick work of them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Turkish Hospital is the best and most equipped hospital currently in Somalia, serious casualties from conflicts all over Somalia are transferred to this Hospital.

Note: This isn't a government hospital so the FGS has no authority over it.

Not surprised. PL VP Camey confirmed it along with their being Marehan(Farmajo's clansmen) in the battles. This is a whole coordinated Darod effort. We crushed them when they had a whole state apparatus behind them this time we will make quick work of them.
Not to mention the north korean speacial forces who were secertly flown in to bosaso. Also the jedi knights who came all the way from planet Uranus to fight the mighty somaliland army.....but you guys karbashed them so bad they flew back to their planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts