PL sets up gofundme for its army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal. Munafiq. I will start taking your shots seriously when you stop eating men's booty.

Bottom rat.

Puntland got you triggered to the point you search gofundme.

We've won because we got you worried about us.

Go sit on Tyrone's lap.

There are many guys on here who represent your clan interests. Let them deal with others.

The funniest part is that this was made 7 months ago and no one has yet to donate.

giphy.gif

Part of the culture is to have some dude make the rounds among the clans and collect funds for a clan cause, so this kind of set up goes against that. That is why saxib. I am assuming you were born in the west and would know little about how Nomads operate.

They have same versions with modern amenities on beaches and the wealthy westerners find them appealing. Tourists flock to these houses saxib. And you are here criticizing what foreigners find attractive.

This is our cultural homes saxib and Somalis who live outside the cities or at the city edges have homes like these. Ka fiirso waxaa ceeb ku tilamaamaysid. This is Somali home and I find them attractive.

This is the same Pl army that defeated al shabaab, the same al shabaab that's holding certain people south hostage. Look at my DP, do they look like they lack funding?

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
They have same versions with modern amenities on beaches and the wealthy westerners find them appealing. Tourists flock to these houses saxib. And you are here criticizing what foreigners find attractive.

This is our cultural homes saxib and Somalis who live outside the cities or at the city edges have homes like these. Ka fiirso waxaa ceeb ku tilamaamaysid. This is Somali home and I find them attractive.

I think you misunderstood me sxb, These are not Somali homes. I was merely pointing out the guy who concocted fake story for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.